Chips are extremely tasty and loved by everyone, but they are rarely added to salads, because they quickly soak and lose the crunch, which makes up 90% of their taste. Exceptions are only those salads that are served unmixed or which can be prepared immediately before serving.
But there is another opportunity to add chips to the salad so that they do not lose the crunch - use them on top for decoration. As an option - take an oblong dish for salad, which can pass for the ship, sprinkle the surface of the salad with crumbled chips, and put a few pieces in the form of sails. Tasty, beautiful and original.
- 60 g chips;
- 100 g cucumbers;
- 100 g salted cucumbers;
- 150 g smoked chicken;
- 150 g potatoes;
- 4 sprigs of green onions;
- 4 sprigs of dill;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- mayonnaise to taste.
1. Rinse the potatoes well. Boil water in a saucepan, add a little salt. Dip the potatoes, right in the peel. Boil until cooked. Cool the prepared potatoes to room temperature, peel, cut into small pieces. Smoked chicken fillet cut into small cubes. Pick a comfortable deep tank. Pour the prepared ingredients.
2. When choosing fresh cucumbers, pay attention to the appearance. They must be firm to the touch, without black specks. Rinse cucumbers thoroughly, pat dry with paper towel. Cut unnecessary places. Cut into small pieces. Add to the rest of the products.
3. Boil chicken eggs in salted water. Approximately 10 minutes from the moment of boiling. Cool in cold water, peel off the shell. Cut into small slices. Wash the green onions and dill sprigs, pat dry with a paper napkin. Chop finely. Add to the salad plate. Season with salt, ground black pepper, mayonnaise. Mix well.
4. Take a dish that looks like a boat. Transfer the salad mass. Leave a few whole chips for decoration. The rest chop hands into a crumb. You can use a blender or food processor. Sprinkle the salad on top.
5. Put the whole chips in the center in the form of a sail. Salad "Parus" is ready.