What is the most delicious part of a chicken? Right! Wings!
Why? Yes, because the wings get the most crisp. After all, it’s not for nothing that they have been adopted by almost all fast foods, which, as you know, offer, although not the most wholesome, but always delicious food.
It is best to bake the wings, and for baking, it is enough to lay them in a heat-resistant form or on a baking tray without fat and even without sauce, but in order to make the dish tastier, it is better to marinate them lightly.
We suggest to use dry white wine with fragrant herbs for marinade.
- chicken wings - 1 kg;
- dry white wine - 100 ml;
- salt, spices, pepper - to taste.
Cooking time: 1 hour, number of servings: 5.
1. If the chicken wings are frozen, they must be defrosted before cooking. Next, wash the wings under running water, cut them unsuitable for human consumption components. After that, slightly squeeze them out of the water and let them dry.
2. Then add to the wings of dry white wine. Wine must be of high quality, from natural grapes. Otherwise, you risk getting an unpleasant taste from the wings.
3. After the wine add spices to the wings, salt and pepper to taste. What spices to put - a matter of taste. Best of all, if it will be herbs: basil, rosemary, marjoram and others.
4. Thoroughly mixing the wings, you need to put them in a row in a refractory tank, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil.
5. Bake the wings in the oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes until a beautiful golden and brown crust is formed.
6. Ready wings serve warm to the table.