Incredibly tender, airy and tasty puffs - these are puffs with apples! They are the classic example of this baking and they always work on “Hurray!” You can cook them in a matter of minutes, because for this you need only three main ingredients: puff pastry, apples and sugar. By the way, you can use any sort of apples, pears and even quince.
To make the dessert taste more pronounced, add a little seasoning for baking. It contains in its composition cinnamon and citrus zest, which is the best combination with apple filling.
- 2-3 large apples;
- 300 g puff pastry;
- 50 grams of granulated sugar;
- 1 tsp. condiments for baking;
- a handful of flour for rolling;
- 1 yolk or 1 quail egg for lubrication;
- 50 grams of sugar poods (for decoration).
1. We wash the apples in water. Cut them into pieces and remove the seeds along with the seed blocks. Then cut each part of the fruit into slices.
2. Divide the dough into 4 parts. Each of them roll out on dosochki sprinkled with wheat flour. The thinner you roll out the dough, the richer you get pastry with apples.
3. On one edge of the dough layer we will spread the slices of apples.
4. Sprinkle them with sugar and seasoning for baking, and make longitudinal cuts at the second edge of the reservoir, but not completely.
5. Wrap the side edges inwards and roll the dough with the roll into the filling. The notched edge will just be on top of the blank. Thus, we will form all the other blanks of the puffs and place them on parchment paper lined on a baking sheet.
6. Lubricate the top of the rolls with yolk or whipped quail egg with a cooking brush. Place the pan in the oven and bake puffs for about 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C.
7. Finished baking must be allowed to cool slightly.
8. After that we will decorate them with icing sugar.
9. The aroma of baking will be so seductive that all your relatives will come running to it - treat them with puffs with apples, because they are incredibly tasty.