The word "mocha" is known even by those who do not like coffee, do not drink it and, accordingly, do not understand the varieties. Mocha is a special delicate color of strong coffee mixed with milk - chocolate, with a warm mixture of caramel.
The very same drink, also known as Mokachchino, can be of a different shade, depending on how much coffee is in it, how much milk and how much chocolate. It is these ingredients that are obligatory for Mokachchino, while the variety of coffee is unprincipled - the name of the drink does not mean that it is made from the famous ancient Mocha coffee variety.
- milk - 200 g;
- coffee - 100 g;
- cream - 50 g;
- chocolate sauce - 10 g.
Preparation time: 15 min., Number of servings - 1.
1. Milk into a refractory bowl or saucepan, heat it, but do not boil it. Milk needs to be taken fresher, preferably with a fat content of at least 2.5%.
2. Pour hot milk into a glass with a handle specifically designed for such drinks (called an irish glass).
3. Before heating the milk, you need to make strong coffee. To do this, take a cezve, pour water into it, wait until the water gets hot. Pour one teaspoon of coffee into a cezve with hot water, even with a slide. Mix everything thoroughly. Immediately, as the coffee begins to boil, remove the Turk from the fire. This procedure with boiling must be repeated at least three times. Add sugar to taste.
4. Pour the finished coffee into a separate cup and let it cool.
5. Cool coffee neatly, a thin stream needs to be poured into a mocha glass, where our hot milk is.
6. On top of the liquid, gently place the whipped cream, you can directly from the bottle. Top the cream with mocha chocolate sauce or sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve this drink hot.