You can make not only porridge and mannica from semolina, but also salads. It sounds implausible, but it really is, because there is another kind - in the form of large grains, called the appetizing word "couscous".
The production technology of couscous is simple - small semolina grains are collected into larger ones using light wetting, which is why it is prepared as quickly as the familiar porridge.
A little couscous, added to the salad, will enhance its nutritional value and soften the taste. Today we will be using a couscous to modify a simple chicken salad with corn.
- couscous - 80 g;
- canned corn - 1/2 can;
- fresh cucumber - 1-2 pcs .;
- chicken breast - 200 g.
1. Defrost chicken fillet. Peel and wash the cucumber.
2. Put chicken breast in a suitable pan and pour water so that the meat is completely in water. Cook about 40 minutes.
3. Dice cucumber.
4. In a cup, mix the corn with the chopped cucumber.
5. Let's cook couscous. Pour couscous into a saucepan, pour water (take as much water as couscous) and cook over low heat for no more than 4-5 minutes.
6. Let us transfer couscous to cucumbers and corn.
7. Dice boiled chicken fillet, preferably the same size.
8. Ship the breast after couscous.
9. Salt and mix well.
10. Putting it in salad bowls. Decorate with a sprig of dill.