If you think that cream soup is only for children, it means that you have not tried this hot and quite adult delicacy, especially when paired with crackers, which are either added directly to the soup or served with it. In general, a puree soup can have quite large inclusions (remember, pea soup, in which both peas and potatoes boiled softly?). But there is another kind of beaten soup - completely homogeneous and having a delicate air consistency. This is cream soup. Most often, these soups are vegetable, but for the taste and satiety they add cream. But today we have a completely dietary and fully vegetarian cream soup made from vegetables that you can feed your child with, or you can arrange a fasting day at the same time.
- fresh-frozen pumpkin 250 gr .;
- carrots 1 pc .;
- zucchini or zucchini - 1 pc .;
- medium potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- salt to taste;
- olive / butter - 1 tbsp. l
1. Prepare our vegetables. We have a pumpkin frozen, if it is better, of course, use fresh. Squash, potatoes and carrots wash and clean.
2. Place the vegetables in a suitable saucepan, pour water to cover completely. Cook for 40-50 minutes over medium heat until all of our vegetables are soft enough.
3. We transfer the finished vegetables into a suitable cup. You can use a container from a blender. Salt
4. Beat with a blender until a creamy, uniform slurry is obtained. If the soup turns out very thick, you can add vegetable broth.
5. Add olive oil and mix well again. If desired, instead of olive oil can be used.
6. Vegetable cream soup is almost ready. Pour it into the dishes.
7. Decorate with a sprig of dill. Enjoy your meal!