Stuffed cabbage is a popular dish, but there is not always time to mess with the sheets of cabbage, boil them, then wrap the stuffing, make sure that the cabbage rolls do not turn around. It is much easier to make your favorite dish a little more simple and fast way. Do not worry, the taste of the finished dish is not reflected in any way - lazy cabbage rolls with chicken are juicy, tender and fragrant. Someone may remember such a dish from the kindergarten menu, but there lazy cabbage rolls looked like stew, here the cabbage rolls will look like zrazy or cutlets.
List of ingredients:
- 150 g of white cabbage,
- 350 g chicken fillet,
- 2 onions,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 300 ml of water,
- 4 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 2-3 bay leaves,
- spices and spices to taste.
1. Prepare the vegetables: peel one onion, scrape the carrot, wash the cabbage. All finely chopped, carrot is better to grate.
2. Chicken meat (you can take fillets), wash and cut into small pieces. Also clean the second onion and cut it into 2-3 pieces. Fold the ingredients in the combine, put in a couple of fresh chicken eggs.
3. Add salt and any spices to taste in the bowl of the combine. In the recipe, a couple of pinches of black ground pepper and a couple of pinches of dried rosemary were added.
4. Twist the ingredients for minced meat for a couple of minutes at medium speed.
5. Heat a spoonful of cooking oil in a pan and put carrots, onions and cabbage there. Fry a few minutes (3-5) on low heat, then the taste of vegetables in cabbage rolls will be more pronounced.
6. Combine roasted vegetables with minced chicken, mix everything.
7. Heat the cooking oil in the pan again. With wet hands of minced meat, form small oblong patties and fry them from both sides for 2-3 minutes on low heat, so that they slightly brown.
8. Fold the patties in a saucepan or frying pan with high sides. Make a sauce out of water, tomato paste and sour cream of any fat content (just mix everything) and fill in the lazy cabbage rolls. Add bay leaf and any other spices to taste. Cover and simmer on low heat for 30-35 minutes. If you plan to bring the cabbage rolls to readiness in the oven, then immediately lay them out in a baking dish.
Serve the ready-made lazy cabbage rolls with a side dish, herbs, vegetables.