Assorted tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers will be a real storehouse of vitamins on your table in the winter season! According to this recipe, cucumbers and zucchini are crunchy, and tomatoes are sweetish, slightly sour, dense and fragrant.
Ingredients for a 3-liter jar:
- Plum variety tomatoes - 1, 5 kg;
- cucumbers - 1-2 pcs .;
- zucchini - 1-2 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- onions - 2 pcs .;
- garlic - 2 tooth .;
- cloves - 1 pc .;
- bay leaf - 1 pc .;
- dill - 2-3 umbrellas;
- black pepper peas - 6 pcs.
Ingredients for marinade:
- 0, 5 l of water;
- 4 tbsp. l vinegar;
- 5 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 2 tsp. iodized salt.
1. We wash all the vegetables and give them a little dry with water droplets.
2. At this time, we sterilize the jars and place onions, chopped into rings, as well as garlic, dill, bay leaf, bell pepper, and cloves at the bottom of each.
3. On top of the spices, we put tomatoes in a random order, a little of the bell pepper, peeled from the stem and seeds, and we also put coarsely chopped zucchini and cucumber, cut into 4 pieces.
4. We boil water and fill it with vegetables, then we cover the cans with lids (just cover the cans without rolling them up) and let the stewed platter for 15 minutes wrapping it with a warm blanket.
5. After that, pour the water into the pan and prepare the marinade on it, adding 4 tbsp. l vinegar, 5 tbsp. l sugar and 4 tbsp. l salt for every 0, 5 l of water. Fill the resulting marinade with platter, roll up sterilized lids, then turn the jars and wrap them until they cool completely.
6. After about a day, the assorted banks should cool completely, after which they can be opened by removing the blanket and sent to the cellar for storage.