A lot of “scary” rumors go about meat of chickens grown in the factory - they say, birds are fed with antibiotics, growth stimulants and other terrible things. Perhaps some of these rumors are true, but anyway - any meat is better than any sausage, because in the sausage, except for the exact same meat, there are a lot of really harmful additives.
Therefore, if we consider recipes in terms of the usefulness and safety of ingredients, chicken salads would be preferable to “Olivier” or “salami” salad with crackers.
Well, if you add vegetables to the chicken, then in addition to the protein there will also be a set of vitamins. Just do not forget that the peel of avocado is a bit toxic - remove it, not sparing.
- mayonnaise 30% (dressing);
- canned corn - 2/3 cans;
- cucumbers - 2 small;
- boiled chicken fillet - 300 g;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 large;
- greens (dill) - 1 small bunch for decoration;
- Avocados - 1 medium.
1. Choose fresh solid avocado, wash it thoroughly, cut it in half and remove the bone.
2. Peel the peels from the halves and cut the fruit into small cubes.
3. We wash the cucumbers thoroughly with running water, cut their butts off and cut them into small cubes.
4. Boil chicken fillet in advance and cut the meat against the fibers in small cubes.
5. We thoroughly wash the Bulgarian pepper, cut the stem and remove the seeds, then cut into small cubes.
6. Corn is extracted from the jar, drained juice and mixed with other ingredients in a deep salad bowl.
7. Fill the salad with a small amount of low-fat mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
8. Serve avocado and chicken salad to the table chilled in a portion bowl. We decorate a portion with a sprig of dill.