Dory's fish has a rather inhospitable appearance, but under a fierce exterior there is a boneless carcass with very tender meat.
Dori has no scales, but she has very dense skin. It is easy to remove the skin, but before baking it is not worth doing - it will keep the pieces of fish whole and keep the juice inside. As with any other fish, to Dori will not be an extra piece of lemon, and a crust of hard cheese will not only be a tasty addition, but also a kind of packaging.
Thanks to its own delicate taste, this fish will turn out great even in the simplest version of cooking.
- Dori fish carcass - 1 piece;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- greens - a couple of twigs;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Cooking time: 1 hour, number of servings: 3.
How to cook dory in the oven
1. To cook this fish in the oven, you must choose a beautiful, large carcass, without any defects, and make sure that it is fresh. Thoroughly rinse the fish, gut, then rinse again, including from the inside, and then cut off the head.
2. Then you need to cut the fish into not too thick portions, and remove the fins from each. The fact that the meat in the cut is white and without a specific smell is a sign of the quality and freshness of the fish.
3. Next, the sliced pieces must be salted and pepper.
4. Next, you need to cut the lemon into thin ringlets.
5. Put the fish in a refractory dish, greased with butter. Put lemon circles on top.
6. Grate the hard cheese on a coarse grater and lay out the fish with lemon on top.
7. Put the fish to be baked in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 40 minutes. During this, the lemon will put juice on the fish, and the cheese will melt, which will give it an indescribable, delicate taste and aroma. Serve the fish on the table, decorated with greens.