Tomato sauce is much tastier than shop ketchup. The basis of the sauce is taken homemade tomato juice, or you can simply dilute tomato paste with water. Add fresh herbs, spices and sauce is ready. It fits perfectly to kebabs from veal, beef, lamb, pork, chicken.
- Homemade tomato juice - 250 milliliters;
- mayonnaise light 30% fat - 2 tablespoons;
- young garlic - 3 sprigs;
- green onion - 3 sprigs;
- fresh cilantro and dill - half the bundle;
- freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Cooking time - 15 minutes, Servings quantity - 6.
1. Pour into a bowl a delicious homemade tomato juice. Store juices do not give such a rich flavor.
2. Add mayonnaise or sour cream. Stir until smooth with a fork. Mayonnaise will add savory flavor and thickness to the sauce.
3. Chop young garlic. If not young, then chop a simple clove of garlic with a knife or with the help of a garlic press.
Green onions, too, finely chopped. Again, if not, then use onions, preferably purple.
4. From fresh herbs it is preferable to use cilantro and dill for the sauce. You can also add basil or parsley, to your taste. If you like hot sauces, add chili pepper.
5. Stir the sauce again with a fork and pour it onto a dish. Fragrant sauce is ready. Preparing is simple and fits perfectly to meat.
It is not even necessary to fry kebabs; Even just with potatoes is very tasty.