Chicken liver cream soup - an original dish for lunch or dinner just for those who love this by-product. Suitable also for a children's table, the main thing is to be confident and as a liver. You can cook the soup in a small stewpan or in a pan, as well as in a slow cooker. To taste the finished dish turned out brighter, you can add vegetables, making them zazharku. Suitable carrots, onions, sweet peppers. You can also add garlic, spices, herbs, herbs and greens.
- 250 g of chicken liver;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 30 g butter;
- 1/3 tsp salts;
- 1/5 tsp. spices;
- 2-3 bay leaves;
- 3 pinches of grated cheese;
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh greens.
1. Prepare the necessary products - thaw the chicken liver if it was frozen. You can also buy chilled liver. Peel and wash the onions and carrots.
2. Rub carrots on a fine or coarse grater. Cut onions into small cubes.
3. Rinse the chicken liver and allow to drain off the excess water. Cut the large pieces into smaller pieces, cut off all the excess.
4. Melt a piece of butter in a pan, put onions and carrots on a red-hot surface. On low heat, fry the vegetables, stirring for 3-4 minutes.
5. Now send pieces of chicken liver to the pan. Salt lightly and add spices. While stirring, fry the liver with vegetables for 5-7 minutes.
6. Next, add broth or water (300-350 ml) to the pan. Throw a couple of bay leaves, mix everything and cover the pan with a lid. Tomit on low heat for half an hour, periodically mixing all the ingredients and checking the level of the liquid.
7. After half an hour the liver will become very soft and it will be possible to proceed to the next stage.
8. Put the liver with vegetables in the bowl of the blender. You can also grind all the contents of the pan, shifting it into the bowl of a food processor, if dimensions allow.
9. Cover the blender bowl with a lid and chop the liver with vegetables at medium speed for 2-3 minutes - until smooth.
10. Pour the puree soup back into the pan or stew pan. You can add some milk or cream. Stir the soup and heat it on low heat for two minutes.
11. Pour the puree soup into bowls. Garnish with fresh herbs and grated hard cheese before serving. You can apply to the soup crackers.