Custard with sour cream is a great option for a cake or cake. The advantage of this cream is that it costs him a little cool, and it becomes dense and very thick. Want to make a cream layer between the cake layers? Custard with sour cream - what you need. However, to put the cream on the cake, you should not cool it or wait a long time - you need to do it immediately, and only then send the finished cake (biscuit) in the refrigerator. This cream, in addition to cakes, is suitable for tubules, eclairs, baskets of fruit.
List of ingredients:
- 200 g butter,
- 0, 5 glasses of sugar,
- 300 ml sour cream,
- 2 tbsp. l wheat flour,
- 20 g vanilla sugar,
- 1 chicken egg.
1. Put sugar in the bowl (100-120 g) and beat in the chicken egg. Start stirring, you can take the whisk. Beat the foam is not necessary.
2. Pour the sifted wheat flour in a bowl to the egg-sugar mass and continue stirring.
3. Now add sour cream of a small fat content, stir further.
4. Place a bowl of cream over a boiling pan and continue stirring. After a few minutes, the mass should thicken.
5. Butter must be removed in advance from the refrigerator so that it melts slightly. Measure out a piece of butter in 50 g and send in a bowl, stir until it melts.
6. Beat the remaining butter with a mixer. It is better to cover the bowl with a lid or a towel, as the oil may start to spread around the kitchen.
7. Gradually add sour cream to the butter. It should be quite magnificent. Custard with sour cream, you can now use it at your discretion. The pledge of a delicious cream is good butter, it is advisable to use 82, 5% fat or homemade - it tastes sweetish.