The presented recipe for cheesecakes with apples allows you to quickly cook a light and hearty hot breakfast.
In order to get air baking, fresh juicy cottage cheese should be kneaded well with a fork, and the flour should be carefully sifted. A pinch of salt, shading sugar, will help to avoid cloying taste.
The filling of sweet and sour apple slices emphasizes the milky taste of the dough and makes it more tender. Thick peel from them is better to remove. The filling can be supplemented with a handful of raisins.
Cornmeal breading allows crisping and turns ordinary syrniki into mouth-watering golden pancakes.
- cottage cheese - 270 g;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- wheat flour - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp;
- apple - 150 g;
- salt 1 pinch;
- soda 1 pinch;
- corn flour for breading;
- vegetable oil for frying.
1. Put the right amount of cottage cheese in a deep bowl for kneading dough. Add one raw chicken egg. If you are not a fan of grains in the finished cheesecakes, rub the curd through a strainer with small holes. Take a spoon and carefully grind the cottage cheese product to remove large lumps.
2. Add white and vanilla sugar, salt and a pinch of soda to the curd mixture. Mix everything thoroughly with a comfortable spoon or spatula.
3. Add the specified amount of sifted wheat flour to the remaining ingredients and leave for 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
4. Rinse sweet or sour-sweet apples under running water, pat dry, remove the core and remove the peel. Grate into a large grater or cut into small cubes and add to the dough for cheesecakes. Mix well with a spoon or spatula. It is best to cut into small pieces, since the grated apple will start to let the juice in and the dough will become thinner. In this case, you will need to add flour to the desired consistency.
5. Pour a few tablespoons of cornmeal for breading onto a board or a plate. If it is not - use the standard wheat. Form cheesecakes with a knife, giving them a round flattened shape.
6. Put a griddle on the stove, add some vegetable oil to it. Then start frying a batch of cheesecakes of 5-6 pieces over medium heat. When they are fried on one side, turn to the other side, and fry until golden brown.
7. To remove excess fat from cheesecakes, after cooking, place them on a plate with a disposable towel. After 10-15 minutes, transfer to another plate, lightly powdered with powdered sugar and serve to the table. Cheesecakes with apples are ready.