Tartlets with mushrooms and chicken can be cooked on the occasion of a holiday or just so if mushrooms, chicken and mayonnaise were suddenly found in the fridge. Make dough molds by yourself or purchase ready-made sand, waffle or puff pastries. In any case, it will turn out tasty and original. To keep the filling dry, it is recommended to add mayonnaise or sour cream (any fat content).
- 7-8 tartlets;
- 200 grams of chicken meat;
- 7-8 mushrooms;
- 1 onion;
- 1/5 tsp. salts;
- 3 pinches of spices;
- 40 g butter;
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh greens.
1. Chicken meat can be on the bone (thigh or shin), as well as just a piece of fillet. Buy chilled or frozen meat, in the second case, thaw at room temperature. Champignons will fit frozen or fresh. You do not need to defrost them beforehand.
2. Armed with a sharp knife, cut the chicken into small pieces. Along the way, cut all the excess - pieces of skin, tendons, bones and cartilage.
3. Wash the champignons and, if necessary, peel, cut into small pieces. Peel the onions and chop finely.
4. Melt a slice of butter in a pan. Put the chicken pieces, mushrooms and onions. Salt and sprinkle with spices. Stir with a spatula, fry over low heat for 15-20 minutes. Then put the finished stuffing in a bowl and let it cool slightly.
5. Fill the chicken and mushroom stuffing with mayonnaise or sour cream of any fat content, mix. Then spread out the filling on tartlets, trying to make the snack look neat.
6. Delicious and original snack is ready - serve immediately, garnished with fresh herbs. For a more festive feed, you can lay out tartlets on a dish covered with crispy fresh lettuce leaves.