Want to taste the taste of childhood? Curd casserole, as in kindergarten will help you with this. Having at hand a list of quite ordinary products, you can easily cook your favorite dish. And you can serve it warm or cold, with sweet sauce, sour cream or condensed milk. Together with milk, kefir, ryazhenka or tea - both children and adults will rejoice at such a dessert. Small pickups who do not like cottage cheese, such a casserole will certainly have to taste.
List of ingredients:
- semolina - 80 g,
- milk - 130 ml,
- vanillin - 1 tsp.,
- ground cinnamon - 3 pinches,
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- butter - 50 g,
- sugar - 120 g,
- cottage cheese - 500 g.
1. Pour fresh cottage cheese into a convenient deep dish. In principle, you can immediately use the curd mass, since all the ingredients will be brought to a homogeneous puree state with the help of a blender. Beat a couple of eggs in a bowl.
2. Add ground cinnamon, vanilla sugar, salt and granulated sugar to the bowl.
3. Measure 50 g of soft butter and put in a bowl.
4. It will take an immersion blender or mixer. Twist all the ingredients until smooth, smooth curd mass.
5. Now add the semolina to the bowl. Stir with a spoon and let the semolina swell for about 30 minutes.
6. Cover the baking dish with foil and grease it with a drop of oil, you can also lightly sprinkle with semolina. Put the curd mass in shape, smooth it on top.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place the form there. After 25 minutes, you can check by opening the oven door. The finished casserole should be a beautiful orange. You may have to increase the baking time to 30-35 minutes. When the dish is ready, let it cool slightly, then remove from the mold, remove the foil and cut into pieces, serve for breakfast or afternoon tea.