In the summer, we want to enjoy plenty of fresh fruits. We make a variety of salads, eat a variety of herbs and saute. Lightly-salted cucumbers are an integral part of the summer menu of almost every family. After all, crispy cucumbers, which for a day are saturated with various spices and spices, turn out to be incredibly appetizing and fragrant. They are perfect for fried potatoes, ham, meatballs and fish.
Cucumbers with the addition of ginger root is a new, original and very tasty recipe for creating pickles in a new way. The fragrant root gives cucumbers a savory taste, making the usual recipe for all of us more unique.
In order for cucumbers with ginger to turn out dense and crispy, you need to choose fresh, only plucked fruits without external flaws and damage. If you do not have the opportunity to purchase fresh ginger root, use a dry product (1/4 tsp.).
- cucumbers - 1 kg;
- dill - 2-3 sprigs;
- garlic - 2-3 slices;
- ginger - 1, 5 cm;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- water - 1 l.
1. Prepare the components: clean the cucumbers, lay them in a deep container.
2. Add sprigs of dill. We use greens, which are already beginning to bloom, because it is the fruit that gives a pleasant aroma.
3. Introduce shredded garlic.
4. Chopped ginger root chop thin plates, introduce to the total mass.
5. Add salt to the water, mix the components until it dissolves.
6. Pour the resulting salt mixture into a saucepan with cucumbers.
7. After the water covers the fruit, cover the mass with a plate or lid, leave for 23-25 hours. Put the ready-salted cucumbers with ginger in a glass bowl, close the lid and ship to a cold place. Enjoy fragrant summer fruits at any time.