Cauliflowers make wonderful light main dishes and snacks, but especially it makes you happy with the speed of cooking. This cabbage is easier to digest than undercooking, so preheating before frying in batter or before baking takes only five minutes.
The only thing needed for cauliflower is the taste contrast, because by itself it is too soft and almost neutral in taste. We have this contrast will be a cheese crust, which will turn out in the oven from melted hard cheese.
- cauliflower - 400 g;
- hard cheese - 250 g;
- mayonnaise - 150 g;
- freshly ground pepper;
- vegetable oil.
1. Take the necessary products for baking. Gently wash the cauliflower. Three grated cheese is quite large.
2. Salt the water, bringing it to a boil. Disassemble the cabbage piece by piece into inflorescences and put to boil for 6 minutes, until soft. Vegetables put it in boiling water, because, so they left more vitamins.
3. Next, put it in a colander to glass the excess liquid.
4. The prepared heat-resistant form is lubricated with a small amount of vegetable oil. Tightly lay out boiled cabbage inflorescences, sprinkle with hard grated cheese. Add salt and fresh black pepper.
5. Top with a good smear with mayonnaise, and send to prepare in the oven heated to 170 degrees for 15 minutes. We take out when the cheese is completely melted and acquire a golden ruddy crust.
6. It is better to serve the dish in a small portion, garnished with baked tomato. Also, to give it more bright colors, you can add greenery.