“Ladies Caprice” salad with chicken and prunes is so named for good reason, because this dish is really light, tasty and delicious. And if you want to reduce its caloric content to a minimum, then you should use low-fat sour cream or yogurt instead of mayonnaise. The salad is quite simple to prepare, and thanks to the appetizing appearance (of course, if you try), you can serve it on the festive table.
- 200 g of chicken meat
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2-3 pieces prunes
- 1-2 chicken eggs
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- 3 pinches of salt
1. The easiest way for salad is to use chicken fillet. Wash it, cut off all unnecessary (films, cartilage, small bones). Cook the fillets in salted water until cooked (at least 20 minutes). Also, you can add any spices and spices to the water to make the meat more fragrant. Cool and chop the boiled meat.
2. Take a suitable dish for the “assembly” of salad - it can be a small bowl or a wide glass. The first layer is chopped chicken meat. Put it in the dish, top with grease with mayonnaise of any fat content (sour cream, yogurt).
3. Wash the cucumber and cut it on both sides, check for bitterness. Cut into cubes or straws.
4. Put the sliced cucumber in a bowl, on top of a layer of chicken. Mayonnaise is not necessary to lubricate, as the cucumber itself is juicy.
5. One large or a couple of small eggs cook hard-boiled, cool and clean, cut into strips or cubes.
6. Transfer the chopped eggs to a bowl, on top of a layer of cucumber. Smear the layer with mayonnaise.
7. Cut the smoked or dried prunes into strips, lay them on top.
8. Let the salad stand for 30 minutes, and just before serving serve, decorate it with fresh greens.