A very simple to prepare, relatively inexpensive and tasty salad with chicken and cheese can serve as a festive dish or to diversify the daily menu. Of course, its brightest note is crackers - and at the expense of the beloved crunch and due to seasonings. It is also important to take a good cheese, since spicy spicy-sweet varieties will add brightness to the taste of the salad, and tomatoes with dense pulp that will not soil the dressing. If there are no hard tomatoes, you can simply not use the very soft middle. It is better to mix salad with crackers 10-15 minutes before serving - during this time the crackers soften a little and flow into the big picture, but do not have time to lose the crunch.
- chicken fillet - 250 g;
- 1 large tomato;
- 200 g of cheese;
- crackers with your favorite flavor - 50 g;
- mayonnaise as a dressing.
1. First you need to prepare the listed products for the salad.
2. We wash the tomato thoroughly and dry it with excess water. After that, cut the vegetable into small cubes. Excess fluid must be drained.
3. Cheese is likewise diced. For the preparation of this salad variety of cheese does not have much value, you can take one that is pleasant to their taste.
4. Tomatoes and cheese pour in a bowl.
5. Defrost the chicken fillet, or if it is fresh, immediately put it in a saucepan and cook in salted water. Already cooled meat is also cut into small cubes.
6. We send meat to other products in a bowl.
7. Add to the same crackers.
8. Put some spoons of mayonnaise in a bowl.
9. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
10. Chicken and cheese salad is ready. It is best to eat it immediately, until the croutons are softened. Enjoy your meal!