No matter how new interesting dishes appear, it is not so easy for them to oust ordinary soup from our diet. He firmly entrenched in our culinary culture, and after a period of holidays filled with feasts, the soul itself asks for it - the simplest, most ordinary.
To save time, meat broth for soups can be cooked and frozen, because it takes 1.5-3 hours to boil the meat (unless it is a chicken from the store). Or you can cook the broth in the evening, and the soup - just before serving, because potato soups after cooling, lose their taste. Soup with pasta will taste better if they are slightly undercooked - afterwards they will still soften enough, but they will not spill over and the soup will remain transparent.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients. Peel the onions, carrots and potatoes. Defrost the meat and place in a suitable saucepan, pour water, about 2 liters. As boils, remove the foam and reduce the fire.
2. Finely chop the onion and carrot and send it to the saucepan with the broth.
3. Cut potatoes into cubes.
4. After 2 hours of cooking over low heat, send the potatoes to the pan after the rest of the vegetables.
5. After 30 minutes, measure the required amount of pasta and send it to the pan, stirring slightly. Cook the soup for about 15 minutes.
6. Delicious pasta soup is ready. Pour into plates and decorate with greens.