Not everyone knows that such a mix of vegetables can be prepared for the winter. They are perfectly combined and complement each other to taste. This is one of the simplest recipes for canned salad. Appetizing preparation will add a hearty meal of meat and side dishes in the winter. Using simple recommendations, you can replenish your stocks with another tasty canned salad.
The preparation of such preservation takes 1 hour and 15 minutes, and of the ingredients listed here, 750 g is obtained.
- tomatoes - 7 pcs .;
- cucumbers - 2 pcs .;
- sugar - 1, 5 tsp;
- salt - 2 tsp;
- Vinegar 9% - 1 tsp.
1. Select fresh meaty vegetables for harvesting. Remove spoiled cucumbers and tomatoes. Rinse the vegetables thoroughly with water. Dry with a towel. Cut the tips of cucumbers. Cut them into thin circles.
2. Prepare the jar and the lid. Grate all baking soda powder. Rinse thoroughly with water. Sterilize the jar in the oven. Boil the lid 5 minutes in water. Tomatoes dip in boiling water for a few seconds. Then rinse with cold water. Make cuts on tomatoes, peel. Cut tomatoes into quarters. Cut the remains of the fruit legs. Put a portion of chopped tomatoes into the jar. Add a third of cucumber circles. Then put some tomatoes again. Layers need to alternate until you fill the jar to the middle. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and sugar. Pour the vinegar. If you are going to store the salad in the fridge, then this ingredient can be excluded.
3. Fill the jar with the remaining vegetables to the brim of the neck. Salad can be slightly compacted so that more tomatoes and cucumbers are included in the container, because the volume of the vegetable base will decrease during sterilization. The main thing - do not crush vegetables.
4. Cover the can with an iron lid. Put a towel folded several times in a saucepan. Put on him a glass container. Pour water. It should reach the hangers banks. Over medium heat bring the liquid to a boil. Then turn down the heat so that the water boils moderately. Sterilize a jar of salad 25 min. Vegetables should make juice. If you can preserve several cans at one time, then the contents of one of them can be distributed among the rest. This way you can fill the jars to the brim after the vegetables have settled.
5. Gently remove the hot jar from the pan with water. Hermetically seal it with a lid. Turn it over, put it under a warm blanket or jacket, while cooling. In the future, keep the salad in a cool place. Delicious preparation for the winter will please you with simple cooking and rich taste.