Mushroom soup soup - general principles of cooking
No, perhaps, the dishes are more desirable in the “cold winter season” than the hot flavored soup. You can cook a tasty first course quickly and without spending a lot of money. Mushroom broth is the ideal base for soup. First, proteins are important elements of good nutrition, and mushrooms are a plant source of protein. Secondly, the soup in mushroom broth can be cooked without meat components with a minimum of ingredients - the soup will be delicious anyway, and have an incredible flavor.
Mushroom broth soup - preparing food and dishes
What ingredients do we need to make a tasty and nutritious dish? In fact, you do not need a lot of components. Take the potatoes, carrots, onions - and the soup is ready.
Of course, if you have meat or chicken, then these ingredients will make the dish only tastier. Of course, the most delicious combination will give you chicken breast with mushrooms, although some housewives use pork ribs or beef tenderloin.
Melted cheesecake will help you create a French delicacy, and chopped mushrooms and broccoli will make an ordinary hot soup soup.
You will need only one pan, in which the soup will be boiled in mushroom broth.
Mushroom soup recipes:
Recipe 1: Potato Mushroom Soup
If you are limited in products, then cook the simplest potato soup in mushroom broth. A little secret - a pinch of chopped herbs - basil, young parsley or spinach - will help enhance the flavor of mushrooms.
- Mushroom broth 2.1 liters
- Potato 2 pieces
- Parsley fresh
- Mushroom broth should be set on fire.
- Peel the tubers of the potatoes, cut them into small cubes and put them in water for ten to fifteen minutes so that the harmful starch comes out of the potatoes.
- Dip the potato cubes in the boiled mushroom broth, salt.
- Mushroom broth soup with potatoes should be cooked for about ten minutes. A couple of minutes before the soup is ready, chopped greens into the pan.
Recipe 2: Soup in “Vitaminny” mushroom broth
Try making an incredibly healthy soup using celery (tuber) and an apple. The taste will be very rich and unusual. By the way, you can also add chopped celery greens to a hot dish.
- 2.2 liters of mushroom broth
- Celery 1 tuber
- Apple green (sevenrenka or granny smith) 1 piece
- Carrot 1 piece
- Brussels Sprouts 150 grams
- Put the pan with the broth on the fire and bring to a boil.
- While the broth is boiling, other components need to be prepared.
- With celery, peel, wash under running water and cut into small cubes.
- Carrots need to be peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Remove the skin from the apple, scrub out the middle part and cut it.
- Wash the cabbage and cut each piece into four pieces.
- Dip the celery cubes, carrots and cabbage into the broth, salt and cook for ten minutes.
- Add an apple to the soup, cook another five minutes under the lid closed and turn off the heat.
Recipe 3: Mushroom Soup with Chicken Soup
The soup with chicken is delicious, and if it is also with mushrooms, then just expect a taste phantasmagoria! Prepare a dish that will be quite unusual in consistency.
- Mushroom broth 2.3 liters
- Mushrooms from broth 200 grams
- Chicken fillet 1 breast
- Parsley fresh
- Put the broth on the fire.
- Wash the chicken fillet, remove the foil from it and place it in the broth as a whole.
- After ten or twelve minutes, remove the fillets, let them cool, then break them into the fibers with your hands, and return them to the broth. Add the mushrooms that were boiled in the broth.
- Cook the chicken broth soup for another eight or ten minutes, then add the chopped greens, cover and turn off the heat.
Recipe 4: Mushroom broth soup with melted cheese
Cheese, mushrooms and chicken make the dish very tasty and satisfying, no matter if it comes to pizza, Julien or soup. It is not known what the secret of such components compatibility is, but the fact that they are gastronomically combined for one hundred percent is a fact. Cook the soup in mushroom broth with slices of chicken fillet and melted cheese.
- Mushroom broth 2.2 liters
- Mushrooms from broth 150-200 grams
- Chicken fillet 1 breast
- Creamy processed cheese 2 pieces (200 grams)
- Mushroom broth needs to be set to warm up.
- Chicken fillet needs to be washed, strips removed from it and cut into cubes.
- In the boiling broth, lower the fillet and mushrooms, salt, cover with a lid. Cook on medium heat for about ten minutes.
- Add curds to the saucepan. Stir until completely dissolved, then cover the pan with a lid. Boil the soup in mushroom broth for another five minutes and turn off the stove.
Recipe 5: Soup in Mushroom Broth Puree
A tasty dish that resembles a good mix of first and second courses. You will need broccoli and potatoes, although you can also pick up any vegetables you want.
- Broth for soup from mushrooms 1.5 liters
- Broccoli 250 grams
- Let the broth heat up.
- Wash broccoli and peel potatoes. As soon as the broth boils, send back the vegetables and salt. Ten minutes later, remove the cabbage and potatoes, cool.
- Blender chop vegetables, gradually adding broth. The mass should turn out as a rare mashed potatoes.
- Put the cream soup on the fire, bring to a boil, then remove from the stove.
Mushroom soup soup - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- In the cream soup, you can add cream cheese or cream - just add them to the chilled dish so that they do not curl.
- The soup will be tasty enough if you make a fry. To do this, simply fry finely chopped onions and shabby carrots in a frying pan to a light golden hue and add to the boiling broth.
- To make the soup a bright saturated color, add a little chopped spinach. This green is not only healthy, but also makes the first dish of an unusual delicious color. Basil (dry or fresh) is also responsible for the aroma, as well as laurel leaf, which should be placed in a still cold broth.
- Do you still have mushroom broth? Great, it will come in handy for future meals - just freeze it. The easiest way is to pour the broth into ice tins, and then throw a couple of fragrant ice cubes into the cooking soup.
- Which vegetables will make mushroom soup soup delicious? Take onions (onions, leeks), cabbage (cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts), blue, potatoes, carrots. It is not necessary to add ordinary cabbage, pepper, tomatoes to the soup - these vegetables have a bright taste and aroma that can enter into discord with mushrooms.
- Try this form of serving soup in mushroom broth. Pour more thickly into the clay pot, put the toast on top, sprinkle with grated cheese and put in the oven for four to five minutes at a temperature of one hundred and sixty degrees.