Agree, sometimes we really want to pamper our loved ones with homemade cakes, but we don’t always have enough time for that. Today we will bring to your attention a master class devoted to the preparation of a delicious cake on mayonnaise with jam in a slow cooker. It doesn’t take much time to create this taste, and the ingredients are always on hand. You can use your favorite fruits and berries as well as jam and jams in the fridge.
To make mayonnaise muffin you will need:
- flour - 1 tbsp,
- sugar - 1 tbsp.,
- egg - 3 pieces,
- mayonnaise - 200 g (approximately 5 tbsp. L.),
- baking powder dough - 5 g (if desired, can be replaced with soda, quenched with vinegar),
- vanillin - to taste,
- jam - for the filling.
1. Prepare the products listed in the list of necessary ingredients.
2. Mix eggs with sugar, beat a little.
3. Add mayonnaise, baking powder and vanillin to the mass. Mix well. We are waiting for a few minutes to baking powder “puffed”.
4. Add flour, mix well.
5. We lubricate the bowl of multicooker with vegetable oil. Pour all the dough into it. We bake 1 hour in “Baking” mode.
6. Cut the slightly cooled cake in two cakes.
7. Lubricate the inside with jam.
8. Decorate the finished cupcake at will and serve for tea!