Yeast cake with strawberries will be a good addition to tea drinking. Perhaps it will be difficult to make just a beautiful cake, but the result will please you. Strawberry cake is not only beautiful, but also delicious. The whole cooking process will take you about 1, 5 hours.
- milk (2, 5%) -2 glasses,
- wheat flour - 5, 5 glasses,
- granulated sugar - 0, 5 glasses,
- dry yeast - 1, 5 tsp.,
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.,
- butter - 50 g,
- starch - 1-2 tsp.,
- fresh strawberries - 300 g.
1. Start cooking the dough by heating the milk. Its temperature should be strictly 40-42 degrees. Pour the milk into a deep container and add dry yeast.
2. Add literally a tablespoon of sugar and stir with a fork or a whisk. Leave it for 10 minutes warm.
3. At this time, cut the butter into cubes and put it in a cup. Put it in the microwave and melt the butter to a liquid consistency.
4. Combine the eggs with the remaining sugar.
5. Beat the eggs with sugar with a mixer until the mass is airy.
6. Oil should not boil.
7. When the yeast is full, start adding wheat flour. If possible, then sift it. First pour 2 cups of flour and stir the dough.
8. Then pour the beaten eggs and melted butter.
9. Add another 2 cups of flour and knead the place. You can still make it a fork.
10. Put the remaining flour on the table and knead the dough until it becomes soft, elastic and no longer stick to your hands.
11. Lubricate the mold. Divide the dough into 2 parts, one of which will be larger and will go to the base of the cake, and the second will be slightly smaller and will be used to make the decoration (braids, flowers and mesh). Put the base in the form and make the bumpers.
12. Pour in starch and distribute it throughout the dough.
13. Put the peeled and washed strawberries on the dough.
14. Roll out the dough that you have left, and cut into strips. Twist them and spread on the cake, first across, then along.
15. Make braids out of the same strips and place them on the edge of the cake.
16. Make round blanks and form flowers from them, put them on the cake.
17. Bake at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes.