After cooking homemade cottage cheese, never pour out the whey - for any dough it is almost the same as milk: the whey makes excellent bread, cakes, pancakes, dumplings.
Today, from the dough, mixed with whey, we will prepare belyashi. The dough for them is taken the usual yeast, and the secret of delicious whiteies lies in the filling and in a sufficient amount of cooking oil. Try not to touch the bottom while frying, all the extra pieces of dough trapped in the oil, carefully remove, and if at home a very large portion of pies are fried, it is advisable to change the oil at least once.
- serum - 1, 5 tbsp .;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1, 5 tsp;
- pork and beef - 175 g each;
- ground pepper - 1 tsp;
- onions - 2 pcs .;
- flour - 2, 5 st .;
- yeast - 2 tsp.
- vegetable oil.
1. Lightly heat the whey.
2. Combine it with yeast, sugar, salt and a spoonful of flour. Leave the dough to approach for 20 minutes.
3. Sift the flour into the whey, stirring the dough.
4. Knead the dough intensively to a stiff, non-sticky consistency. We harbor it and take it to a warm place to approach for 1, 5 hours.
5. Wash and dry the meat.
6. Peel the bulbs.
7. Meat and onions scroll in a meat grinder, form the stuffing. Salt it (to taste), pepper.
8. We knead the approached dough, we split off the dough pieces, slightly flatten it and put 2 tea in the middle. lie minced meat.
9. Sticking dough in the form of pies.
10. Pour oil into a deep saucepan (about 2 cm from the bottom) and thoroughly heat it. Then put on the bottom belyashi.
11. In hot oil, fry belyashi on both sides until golden brown.
12. Serve hot patties, blotting out the remaining butter with a napkin.