If you are an adherent of juicy unique taste and bright experiments in the culinary world, be sure to try the salad with mozzarella and persimmon. The perfect combination of sweet fruit and salty soft cheese so you like that you have repeatedly repeated this experiment in your kitchen. If desired, you can add other ingredients that do not knock down the basic flavors, but embellish them, such as olives or smoked prunes, fresh greens, etc. Refrain from sharp flavors and aromas - eliminate onions and garlic, adding only green bow.
You will need:
- 100 g of mozzarella;
- 1 ripe persimmon;
- 1 bunch of leaf lettuce;
- 50 grams of olives or pitted olives;
- 2-3 stems of green onions;
- 0, 5 tsp. olive oil;
- salt and pepper to taste.
1. Leaf lettuce is thoroughly washed in water, literally every leaf, removing sand. Then cut the stems and blot the leaves with a paper towel. Put them on a plate. You can use arugula, a mixture of greens, other types of leafy salads, but not wild garlic!
2. We rinse the persimmon in water and cut off the tail, cut the fruit into two parts and cut it into slices or large cubes at will. Put on the leaves and under the leaves of lettuce. Be sure to choose a ripe, softish fruit so that it does not turn out tasteless.
3. Cut the mozzarella balls in half and also place on the plate. If you purchased a soft cheese of a different size, then cut it into medium cubes before laying.
4. Slice the olives or olives without stones and put them on a plate. You can not cut or cut in half - do not limit your imagination.
5. Salt and pepper the salad to taste, drizzle with olive oil. You can add a little sour apple cider vinegar if you like it in salads. Also, many recommend sprinkling the dish with pine nuts or walnuts.
6. We will serve the finished dish to the table, not leaving it in the cold, keeping the maximum benefit. If desired, decorate it with dill or parsley.