With the appearance of microwaves, hot cheese sandwiches took the place of the fastest hot breakfast. But what to do if there is cheese, there is bread and there is a desire to eat sandwiches, but there is no microwave, or has it broken? It's very simple - make sandwiches in a skillet.
The principle is the same, but such sandwiches are even more interesting than sandwiches, because bread is roasted in a dry frying pan and the result will be a delicious hybrid of toast, bruschetta, hot sandwich and sandwich.
Add sauce, vegetables, a sprig of fresh greens on top - and breakfast is ready!
- white wheat bread - 1/2 brick;
- butter - 20 g;
- hard cheese - 100 g.
Servings Per Container: 2
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. For making delicious double cheese sandwiches (like in a sandwich maker), prepare the bread. To do this, cut into 4 blocks of brick.
2. To make the sandwiches tender, we carefully cut the crust on each slice of bread.
3. On 2 slices, apply a thin layer of butter at room temperature.
4. At the cheese, cut the weathered sides and cut it into thin slices, placing them on each of the pieces of bread.
5. Slices of bread, which were with butter, cover with slices on top of the butter. Heat the ceramic griddle well (do not add oil).
6. Fry each sandwich from two sides under a press (take something heavy, such as a liter pan filled with water). Serve the sandwiches hot while the melted cheese is still sticky.