Cheesecake is a dessert that consists of a crust and cottage cheese. Cake is prepared on the basis of cookies, which are flavored with butter, condensed milk, chocolate. Philadelphia cheese, plain cottage cheese, eggs, and sometimes cream are used as cheese fillings. Aromatize with vanilla or almond extract. Curd filling is poured on the formed cake and baked at a low temperature to avoid cracking of the upper layer. Cheesecake can be baked in a water bath to get rid of cracks at the top.
We offer to cook the simplest cheesecake with cottage cheese. Prepare it completely easy. It will take a lot of time to cool the dessert, but for the end, it’s worth a try. So let's cook.
- 150 g of biscuit cracker;
- 70 g butter;
- 50 g of condensed milk.
- 400 g of cottage cheese;
- 50 g of powdered sugar;
- pinch of vanilla;
- 2 chicken eggs.
For lubrication form:
- 15 g butter.
1. Take a cracker, place in a food processor. Crush to fine crumbs. If you did not have kitchen appliances, grind with a rolling pin.
2. Add melted butter and boiled condensed milk. Grind to a homogeneous viscous mass, from which it is very easy to form the figures.
3. Select a baking dish with a diameter of 20 cm. Cover the parchment paper. Grease the parchment well with soft butter. Sprinkle crushed cookies. Smooth over the entire form. Make a side. Well tamp.
4. Now cook the cheese filling. In a combine or blender, place the fat cottage cheese. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, chicken eggs. Beat until creamy.
5. Gently pour on the biscuit cake. Smooth with a spatula. Preheat the oven. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 160 degrees. Bake another 30 minutes. After turn off the oven, open the door slightly. Leave in this position until cool.
Remove from the oven, leave at room temperature for a couple of hours. Then send in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
6. Cheesecake with curd is ready. Carefully remove from the mold and serve to the sweet table.