Chicken zrazy with curd and garlic have an original, slightly savory taste. Of course, it is better to taste them right away while they are still warm, but on the second day they are very tasty. The curd filling in the baking process is practically dissolved, and the cream itself acquires a taste of greens and garlic. As a breading, you can use crackers, but it is better if they are homemade. You can also use semolina.
List of ingredients:
- 100 g of cottage cheese,
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh greens,
- 2-3 cloves of garlic,
- 350 g of minced chicken
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 1 chicken egg,
- spices to taste.
1. Make a curd filling. To do this, put fresh cottage cheese in a bowl or glass, add a few sprigs of fresh parsley, fennel and chop with a blender to a pasty state. Garlic must be cleaned and finely chopped or skipped through a special press. Mix the curd with garlic - the filling is ready.
2. You can use ready-made chicken mince or cook it yourself, passing chicken meat and a couple of bulbs through a meat grinder. To the minced meat, add the chicken egg, salt and spices as desired, mix.
3. Form zrazy better with wet hands. Type a little stuffing in the palm, make a cake, and in it a recess. In the recess, place about 1 tsp. cottage cheese filling.
4. Top with another piece of minced meat, tweak the edges and form an oval or round zraz. In a saucer, add breadcrumbs or semolina, roll the patty on all sides.
5. The blanks of minced meat should be laid out in a baking dish. And so that the zrazy do not stick to the form, it is desirable to cover it with foil and lightly grease with vegetable oil.
6. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and send the form with zrazami. After 20 minutes, turn the zrazy on the other side, so that both sides will get a golden hue. After another 15 minutes Zrazy reach readiness. Serve them with vegetables, fresh herbs. You can serve the sauce and sauce, for example, tomato or sour cream.