A light and tasty dish for dinner or as a dessert is a curd casserole with currants (in a slow cooker). Probably, many people remember this wonderful taste since childhood, because in kindergartens such casserole was a frequent guest on the tables. The appearance and taste of the dessert can be varied and supplemented with berries, fruits and dried fruits, nuts.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g of cottage cheese,
- 100 g sour cream (yogurt),
- 3 chicken eggs,
- 4 tbsp. l semolina,
- 3 tbsp. l sugar,
- 0, 5 tbsp. l food soda,
- 3 pinches of salt,
- a handful of red currants,
- a handful of black currants,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
1. In this recipe, you use rather fatty cottage cheese, but you can optionally choose cottage cheese with low fat content or skimmed at all. Pour it into the pan and mash, if you want to get the creamy structure of the casserole, then whisk with a mixer along with sour cream. If the cheese is sour, then you need more sugar.
2. Add sour cream to the curd. It can be replaced by non-fat yogurt with a classic taste.
3. It is better to smash chicken eggs beforehand in another dish to make sure that they are fresh, and only then pour to the curd.
4. Pour the semolina into the pan. With this cereal, the main thing is not to overdo it, since it swells well and in the end you can get semolina casserole with cottage cheese.
5. Add sugar, salt and soda, mix everything well.
6. Cover the bottom of the multicooker with foil so that it is easier to get the finished casserole. Use a spatula to put the curd mass in the bowl and level it.
7. Put the washed and dried currants on the surface of the casserole in the form of a pattern. Close the multicooker lid and bake the casserole in Baking mode for 35-40 minutes.
8. After the signal about the end of baking, do not open the lid for half an hour. Then gently remove the finished casserole, cut into pieces and serve. Before serving, you can pour it with syrup, condensed milk or honey.