Coming home from work and feeling atrocious hunger along with fatigue? No strength and desire to stand at the stove? Protein salad with vegetables in a hurry will help satisfy hunger and give strength. This dish is both nourishing and with a fresh vegetable note, it does not overload the stomach. For salad, you can take any meat, if you have chicken fillet on hand, then it is easiest to beat it off and fry for a couple of minutes in hot oil. It will be faster than waiting for it to cook. Although, if you plan to prepare such a salad in advance, you can send the meat to the slow cooker, put it on the timer and the chicken will be cooked by your arrival.
List of ingredients:
- 1 chicken fillet (150 g),
- 1 sweet pepper,
- 1 onion,
- 2-3 chicken eggs,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh greens,
- 1/5 tsp. salt,
- 4 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 5-6 leaves of Chinese cabbage (leaf lettuce).
1. Wash and dry the chicken fillet with a towel, then cut off all the excess (fat, cartilage, veins), cut the meat along 2-3 layers. Lightly hammer with at least one side. Grease the pan with vegetable oil and heat it. Fry chops for 2-3 minutes on each side, add some salt.
2. Peking cabbage cut or tear hands. Instead, you can use lettuce leaves. The white hard part is best cut. Peel the onions and cut them into halves or quarters of rings. To make the onions not bitter in the salad, scald it with boiling water. Wash the sweet (or Bulgarian) pepper, remove the seeds and the stem, cut it into strips. Put the vegetables in a salad bowl.
3. When the chops are cool, cut them into strips and transfer them to a salad bowl.
4. Boil and cool chicken eggs, peel and chop not too fine, otherwise they will be lost in the salad.
5. Season the salad with soy sauce. Alternatively, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard beans, or a mix of some of these products. If you are seasoning with soy sauce, then you do not need to add some salt. If desired, add any spices, sesame, mix, garnish with fresh chopped greens.