Delicious, fragrant and languid strawberry liqueur can be prepared in the ripening season of this berry and, at the same time, it absolutely will not need to withstand, like a liqueur! You can make such a hot drink just 10 minutes before the arrival of the guests, serving them only sweets.
The only drawback of such a prepared liquor is that it always turns out to be very small and has no shelf life. But if you freeze strawberry puree in the freezer, and in the house you store a bottle of vodka and lime, you can create such a drink on any day that is convenient for you - even in winter!
To make 0, 5 l of strawberry liqueur, you will need:
- 300 g strawberries or strawberry puree;
- 0, 25 l of vodka;
- juice of half lime or lemon;
- 100 grams of granulated sugar.
1. Wash the strawberry berries in water and free them from their tails. Crush them in a blender container to a smooth consistency.
2. Pour in the sugar and mash again with a blender.
3. Next, squeeze the juice from the lime into the container, previously being cut by its knife.
4. Pour in a bottle of vodka with a capacity of 0.25 liters. Alcohol simply must be of high quality, otherwise you can completely spoil the taste of the prepared drink, and especially aftertaste with fake alcohol!
5. Mix everything in a blender one more time and your strawberry liqueur is ready!
6. It can be poured into different decanters, glasses, glasses or piles - as you please, but you must certainly serve this drink with sweets that will accentuate the taste of berries.