Chicken sticks in sesame can serve as an original snack or a great addition to any side dish or salad. There are better at once, while hot - then tasty sticks will also crack on the teeth. If you are planning several stages of tasting, it is better to fry the meat before eating - it will take literally 5 minutes. The specified number of ingredients will be enough for cooking sticks for three people.
List of ingredients:
- 500g chicken fillet,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 6 tbsp. l breadcrumbs,
- 3 tbsp. l sesame
- 5 tbsp. l wheat flour,
- refined butter for frying,
- 2 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. ground paprika.
1. Wash the chicken fillet and always dry it with a towel or napkins. Cut off the excess fat, cartilage and cut fillets across, into stripes.
2. Prepare the ingredients for rolling chicken: in a bowl, beat a couple of chicken eggs and stir with a fork, pour wheat flour in one plate and bread crumbs with sesame seeds in the other. You can salt the eggs and breading of rusks and sesame, as well as add ground paprika.
3. First, roll a few strips of chicken fillet in flour, from all sides.
4. After that, dip the chicken strips into the egg batter. It is not necessary to leave chicken sticks for a long time in a bowl, otherwise all the flour will remain in batter.
5. Dip the chicken in a saucer with breadcrumbs and sesame. By the way, the rusks in the recipe are used at home - with them it turns out much tastier than with the store.
6. Heat frying oil in a frying pan. Chicken sticks in breadcrumbs and sesame seeds shift to the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
7. After the indicated time, turn the chicken sticks to the other side and fry for a couple more minutes. Ready-made chicken fillet in sesame can be immediately put on napkins, so that excess fat is absorbed, and only then on a plate. Serve in any form - hot, warm or cold - will be equally tasty. Do not forget to serve with chopsticks sauce - garlic, sour cream, tomato.