Cake with milk is a recipe, thanks to which you can make light and airy pastries without much hassle.
Especially successful are such cupcakes with raisins.
Spending quite a bit of time, you get a fantastic result.
Milk cake recipe - the basic principles of cooking
To make a cupcake with milk, you need flour, eggs, granulated sugar, soda or baking powder, butter, and, of course, milk. Flour is combined with baking soda or baking powder.
Eggs are broken. The yolks are neatly separated from the proteins. The yolks are added to the milk and mixed well, and the whites are whipped into a dense foam, gradually adding sugar. Butter is melted, or left for some time at room temperature, so that it becomes soft. Combine butter, whipped whites and milk with yolks in a deep bowl. Gently mix, gradually adding flour. It should make quite a thick dough.
At the final stage, you can add dried fruits or nuts. Then the dough is spread in a greased form, or in silicone molds.
Bake muffins in milk at 180 ° C. In this case, it is advisable not to open the oven for the first half hour so that the baking does not settle. Prepare a cupcake for half an hour.
Before serving, cupcakes are decorated with icing and powdered sugar.
Recipe 1. Moist cupcake with milk
- flour - five Art. spoons;
- salt - pinch;
- semolina - 125 g;
- white sugar - 100 g;
- four eggs;
- lemon juice - half tbsp;
- baking powder - 10 g;
- vegetable oil.
- half a cup of granulated sugar;
- 375 ml of milk.
1. Turn on the oven 180 degrees. Smash the eggs in a deep bowl and whisk them until they are homogeneous with a whisk.
2. Combine flour with baking powder, salt, sugar, semolina and vanilla. We mix. We continue to beat, gradually introducing a dry mixture until the dough has a uniform consistency without lumps. 3. Grease the deep baking pan with oil. Put the dough into it and set for 25 minutes in a preheated oven.
4. While the cake is baked, let's prepare the pouring. Heat the milk in a skillet, add sugar and stir until it disperses completely. Cool the pot and place in the fridge so that it finally cools down.
5. As soon as the finished cupcake is taken out of the oven, immediately pour it with a milky filling. We leave pastries for half an hour so that it is well soaked. Do not look that there is too much liquid, it will be gradually absorbed.
6. Slice the cake and serve with hot or cold drinks.
Recipe 2. Quick muffins on milk in a microwave
- chocolate crumb - 80 g;
- flour - 100 g;
- on the tip of a vanilla knife;
- sugar - half a cup;
- lean refined oil - 100 ml;
- cocoa - 60 g;
- milk - 80 ml;
1. Pour all the dry products into the mug and mix.
2. We drive the egg and mix it again.
3. Pour in butter, milk and add vanillin. We continue to interfere, until you get a homogeneous consistency without lumps. At the end add the chocolate chips and mix the last time.
4. Put the mug in the microwave. We bake at a power of 800 - four minutes, at 750 - five minutes, at 700 - seven minutes. We take out the finished cupcake from the mug and serve it with milk or ryazhenka.
Recipe 3. Cake with milk and chocolate
- sunflower oil - a glass;
- 500 g of flour;
- 5 g baking soda;
- half a pound of sugar;
- four eggs;
- cocoa - 80 g;
- half a pound of sugar;
- chocolate bar;
- milk - a glass.
1. Combine the flour with cocoa. Sieve the mixture through a sieve in a bowl.
2. Beat eggs with sugar and mix with dry mix. Pour in milk and refined oil.
3. Beat with a mixer until smooth. Make sure that there are no lumps. Quench the soda with vinegar and add to the dough. Stir. 4. Put the dough into a mold, brush it with butter, and put in the oven for 45 minutes. Bake at 180 degrees.
5. Break a chocolate bar into pieces, place in a bowl and add some milk. Place it on the water bath and melt the chocolate.
6. Remove the finished cupcake from the oven and pour it with melted chocolate. Cool slightly and cut into chunks. Serve with ryazhenka or kefir.
Recipe 4. Marble cake on milk with raisins, nuts and nougat
- 360 g butter;
- 300 g nutty nougat with raisins;
- 300 g of granulated sugar;
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar;
- 30 g of cocoa;
- 175 ml of milk;
- six eggs;
- baking powder bag;
- 600 g of flour;
- 80 ml of cognac or rum.
1. Beat eggs into a bowl, add white and vanilla sugar to them, beat with a mixer until foam appears. Then add a pinch of salt and pour brandy or rum. Continue to beat until smooth.
2. In the resulting mixture, sift the flour, combining it with baking powder. Pour in the milk and whisk until you get enough thick dough. Heat the oven.
3. Separate a third of the dough into separate dishes and add cocoa to it. Stir.
4. In a deep silicone mold, first lay out the light and then chocolate dough. Swipe to create a “marble pattern”. Put the cake in the preheated oven for an hour.
5. Put the nougat in a saucepan, add half a glass of water and place in a water bath. Hold until it disperses completely.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and pour nougat. Serve with hot or cold drinks.
Recipe 5. Cake on milk with the aroma of coffee in the microwave
- instant coffee - 5 g;
- vanillin - 2 g;
- wheat flour - 80 g;
- baking powder - at the tip of the knife;
- granulated sugar - 80 g;
- milk - 50 ml;
- cocoa - 50 g.
1. Combine flour with sugar, baking powder, instant coffee and cocoa. Stir all with a fork. 2. Gradually pour in milk, continuously mixing. Then add the egg, vanilla and butter. Stir to achieve uniformity.
3. Grease the cup with fat, pour the dough into it and send it in the microwave. Cooking at maximum power for 90 seconds. Serve cupcakes with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe 6. Cupcake on milk without eggs
- 900 g of flour;
- Cinnamon - Art. spoon;
- 300 ml of milk;
- pinch of table salt;
- 100 g of granulated sugar;
- pinch of vanilla;
- 85 ml of odorless vegetable oil;
- baking powder - 6 g.
1. Combine flour with baking powder.
2. Pour the milk into a separate dish, add sugar, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and refined oil. The oven is heated to 180C.
3. In the resulting mixture, gradually pour the flour, beating with a mixer, until a thick, homogeneous mass.
4. Grease the cake pan. Pour the dough into it and set to bake in a preheated oven for forty minutes.
5. Remove the finished cupcake from the oven and place the form in a container of cold water for a few seconds. We take out pastries from the form. We decorate with powdered sugar or chocolate icing.
Recipe 7. Muffins on milk with butter cream and lemon curd
- 80 ml of milk;
- half a pack of butter;
- 3 g of baking powder;
- 125 g of granulated sugar;
- half a cup of flour;
- two eggs;
- 30 g crushed lemon peel.
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese;
- 150 g heavy cream;
- 100 g powdered sugar.
- Lemon Kerd
- four eggs;
- peel and juice of four lemons;
- 350 g of white sugar;
- butter - 100 g.
1. Cooking lemon curd. My lemons, wipe and remove the zest using the finest grater. Cut in half and squeeze the juice. Put the zest and juice in a metal bowl, add eggs, sugar and butter. Put the bowl in the water bath and cook, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and the mass is slightly thickened. Filter, cool and place in the fridge. 2. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. We make molds for muffins with parchment or oil them.
3. Soft butter, beat with sugar and lemon peel to a magnificent state. Add two eggs and continue to beat a couple more minutes. Gradually add flour with baking powder into the oil mixture and mix well, so that no lumps remain. Pour the milk into the resulting mass and mix.
4. Put the dough in a spoon. Put them in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the muffins from the oven and put them on the wire rack to cool.
5. Cooking cream. Mixer whisk mascarpone with powdered sugar to the pomp. In a separate bowl, whip the cream into a dense foam. Add whipped cream in mascarpone and continue to beat at low speed. Cover the dishes with cream and place them in the refrigerator.
6. Using a teaspoon or a device for removing the core of apples, we make a recess in each cupcake. Fill with lemon curd and close the cut dough.
7. Put the cream in a pastry bag or syringe. We put the cream on the cupcakes, closing the looking out dough.
Milk Cake - Tips and Tricks
- Remove cupcakes from molds only after they have cooled.
- Whipped proteins are added to the dough only after the flour.
- To make the dough flavorful, add vanilla or cinnamon to it.
- The cupcake will be softer and softer if you add two yolks to the dough instead of one egg.
- Add some starch to the cupcake, so it will stay fresh for a long time.