Baked salmon in the oven - general principles of cooking
There is no more noble dish than cooked salmon. Red fish is famous not only for its bright and fresh taste, but also for its good. Salmon contains natural fat and pure protein, but there are almost no unnecessary carbohydrates.
You can cook fish in different ways. One of the ways is roasting, which is good in that the cooked dish can be made both very high-calorie and fatty, as well as light and dietetic.
Baked salmon in the oven - preparing food and dishes
Cutting salmon is very simple: you need to cut off the fish's head, cut its belly lengthwise, get the insides. Then the carcass can be stuffed and baked as a whole, or cut into steaks.
In addition to fish, you will also need vegetables, cheese, butter and spices. You can bake salmon just on the deck, but if you want to make the dish easier, then pre-wrap the fish with foil.
Recipes for baked salmon:
Recipe 1: Salmon baked in the oven in its own juice
Cook the fish in the oven in the easiest way. This recipe is perfect even for those who are on a diet.
- Salmon steak
- Ground pepper
- Basil dry
- Cut the salmon into steaks, wash them. Coat each piece with salt, then refrigerate for twenty minutes. When you get the fish, pepper it and sprinkle with basil.
- Turn on the oven. Set the temperature to 180 degrees.
- Wrap the steak with foil. If you want to bake a few pieces of fish, then you need to wrap each separately.
- The deco, in which you will bake fish, fill it with water by about a quarter. Put the steaks in there.
- Place the steaks in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes. After this time, if you want a golden crust to form on the fish, pull out the deck and open the foil. Leave the salmon in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Recipe 2: Baked salmon with onion
Onions are a versatile addition to many dishes. Bitter in its pure form and delicate after heat treatment, it qualitatively improves the organoleptic qualities of the dish, making it fragrant and tasty. If you want to cook salmon in the oven, then bake it with onions. For this recipe we recommend to pickle onions, then the fish will turn out with a light spicy sourness.
- Salmon - 1 bird
- Onions - 2 heads
- Lemon juice - 3 tablespoons
- Water - 1/2 tablespoon
- Fish should be cleaned and gutted. If you bought a whole carcass, cut off the head, tail and fins. Spread the belly, pull out the insides, then wash the fish inside and out. From the inside, rub it with salt and spices.
- Remove peel from onion, then chop it as small as possible.
- Prepare a marinade for onions: mix lemon juice and water, then pour the onions into the resulting liquid and leave for 15 minutes.
- In the cavity of the belly of salmon, place the onion.
- Turn on the oven to warm up by setting the temperature to 180 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little oil and place fish on it. Bake the salmon for 30 minutes, then make a temperature of 140 degrees, and cook another 10 minutes.
Recipe 3: Baked salmon with sour cream
It would be more correct to say that salmon are not baked with sour cream, but are pre-marinated in it. Thus, the fish turns out to be incredibly tender, with a delicate creamy taste. Ingredients Required:
- Salmon steak - 250 grams
- Sour cream - 150 grams
- Garlic - 2 teeth
- Cream - 100 ml
- White Sesame
- Salmon steak should be washed and dried using paper towels.
- Make a sauce in which the fish will marinate. Squeeze the garlic in a sour cream, add sesame and cream, salt and mix well.
- Place the fish in the sauce so that it is completely covered with marinade. Put the salmon in a cold place for an hour.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Place the pickled fish on a sheet of foil, sprinkle with onions and wrap. At the bottom of the deck, where the fish will be baked, pour water, and put the salmon there.
- Let the fish bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees, then remove the top of the foil and cook the salmon for another 20 minutes, but at a temperature of 160 degrees.
Recipe 4: Baked salmon with potatoes
By following this recipe, you will get a hearty dish of two components - fish and potatoes.
- Salmon steak - 3 pieces
- Potatoes - 7 pieces
- Sour cream - 200 grams
- Cream - 150 ml
- Fresh dill
- Parsley fresh
- Sunflower oil
- Salmon steaks should be washed and dried with paper towels. Coat each steak with salt and pepper.
- Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Make a fill: mix sour cream, cream, chopped greens.
- Deco, which will prepare the dish, grease with oil, then lay a layer of potatoes on it, grease with 3/4 poured, and then put steaks on top, and grease them with the sauce on top.
- Place the dish in the oven, set the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe 5: Baked salmon with mushrooms and carrots
If you want to make a main dish on a festive table, you can take note of this recipe. Meals can be served both cold and hot.
- Salmon carcass - 1 piece
- Mushrooms - 300 grams
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Onion - 1 piece
- Fatty cream - 160 ml
- Prepare the fish: cut the head and tail, make an incision on the belly. Take out all the insides, and cut the fish itself longitudinally in half. Coat each half with spices and salt.
- Prepare the stuffing for the stuffing. To do this, wash the mushrooms and chop them finely. Peel the carrots and rub on the finest grater. Peel and finely chop the onion. Mix all the vegetables by adding cream and finely chopped parsley.
- Put half the fish on the foil, put the mince on top and cover with the second part of the salmon. Wrap the fish with foil.
- Pour some water on the baking tray and place the salmon in foil. Place the fish in the oven. Bake the dish for twenty minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees, then remove the top of the foil, reduce the temperature and bake for another ten minutes.
Recipe 6: Baked salmon under cheese crust
“A lot of cheese” is how you can characterize this dish. In fact, this is one of the most successful combinations in cooking - cheese and fish. You will need two types of cheese for salmon in this way - hard for the crust and soft for the filling.
- Salmon fillet
- Soft pasty cheese (for example, Philadelphia) - 250 grams
- Hard cheese - 300 grams
- Fresh dill
- Pine nut - 150 grams
- Prepare the fish meat. To do this, remove all bones, rinse and cover with a layer of salt. Clean the meat in the fridge for half an hour.
- Remove the salmon and cut the fillet pieces into thin plates, so that it is convenient for you to roll them up into rolls.
- Chop greens finely and combine with soft cheese.
- Spread a plate of fish with cheese, fold and chop with a toothpick.
- Having rolled all the rolls, put them on a greased deck, and send them to the oven for 25 minutes, setting the temperature to 180 degrees.
- Grate hard cheese.
- Pine pine nut in a frying pan, then roll out with a rolling pin.
- Remove the deck from the oven, sprinkle each roll with cheese and nuts, and send it back for 7-10 minutes.
Baked salmon in the oven - secrets and tips from the best chefs
The fish is best baked in the form of a cut layer of fillets or steaks. To save money, you can buy an uncut carcass, but a whole fish. Together with the head and tail, the product will cost much less.
Use any spices, but the chefs do not recommend using his juice to pickle raw fish. The fact is that even a drop of acid discolor the fish, turning the regal red color to a pale pink.