Raspberry Pie - general principles and methods of cooking
The taste of raspberry is known and loved by many of us. It is not only tasty, but also very useful. Her healing properties were used by our grandmothers, mothers for medical, cosmetic and, of course, culinary purposes. Traditionally, raspberries are used to prepare a variety of desserts, including sweet cakes.
There are many recipes for raspberry pies. This is due to its versatility and pleasantly sweetish taste. You can make such pies on the basis of any dough: be it yeast, fresh, shortbread or any other. Berry can also be used as decorations for similar products.
Raspberry Pie - Food Preparation
Before you bake a raspberry pie, you must first prepare it. To do this, we wash the washed berries in a colander and allow to drain off excess moisture. Let the raspberry lie down for a while and dry. Frozen berries should be treated in the same way. Thaw it at room temperature, gently, so as not to damage its structure. Now you can begin to conjure. Do not forget to stock up on chicken eggs, butter, good flour, sugar and powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Raspberry Pie - Best Recipes
Recipe 1: Cheesecake with Raspberries and White Chocolate
Cheesecake - a delicate dessert, which includes cream cheese or cottage cheese. It can be done with any sweet filling: berries or fruit. And white, airy chocolate combined with light cheese is a grand “something” worthy of the main place on the festive table!
- 300 gr. Cookies "Baked Milk" (you can "Jubilee")
- 50 gr. butter
- 600 gr. cream cheese (or cheese cream)
- two table. spoons of flour
- 150 gr. Sahara
- two or three eggs
- one yolk
- 150 gr. sour cream
- 150 gr. white chocolate "Air" ("Air")
- 300 gr. raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Grind cookies into small chips. Melt the butter and pour it into the crumb. All mix. We take a removable round shape and begin to tamp the mass on the bottom and sides, so that the baby stuck to the entire inner surface of the form. 2. We heat the oven to 160C, send the crumb there and bake for ten minutes. Then take out, set aside. The oven is left on.
3. Put the cheese in a bowl, add sugar and sour cream into it, whisk until homogeneous. Next, divide into a mixture of 2-3 eggs one by one and one yolk, knead. We begin to pour flour, constantly stirring. We got a creamy mass. Cut white porous chocolate and add raspberries, leaving a few berries for decoration. Once again, all mixed (carefully).
4. Next, pour the resulting cream into the base of the cookies. We put in the oven and bake for fifty minutes. Then take out the cheesecake, let it cool. Then remove the dessert from the mold with a knife, holding it between the sides of the mold and the base of the biscuit. Put the cake in the cold for at least four hours. Serve it with whipped cream and coffee.
Recipe 2: Sandy cake with raspberries and “Raspberry in the snow” curd
This cake can be made with any berry. But our goal is to cook it with raspberries, so we recommend that yogurt, which is part of the dessert, be selected with the appropriate flavor.
For the test:
- 170 gr. flour
- 100 gr. butter
- 55 gr. fine sugar
- a pinch of salt
- one egg
- 400 gr. fat cottage cheese
- 400 gr. thick yogurt
- two eggs
- one spoon of starch
- icing sugar
- vanilla to taste
1. We get shortbread dough. To do this, grind all the ingredients and pour the flour, kneading a soft dough.
2. Making the stuffing. Mix cottage cheese, raspberry yogurt, eggs, sugar into a homogeneous creamy mass. You can slightly beat with a mixer. Add a handful of berries and starch, mix. Grease the form with butter or margarine, lay out the dough on it so that the bottom is even, just do not forget to leave the sides on the sides (about 3 cm). Pour the curd filling to the dough.
3. Send the cake to the oven and bake at 200 ° C until the filling is elastic. After that, we put the berries on top, then put the dessert in the oven, but on the upper level, so that the dough from the bottom does not burn. Heat subtract and bake another 15-20 minutes. When the cake is baked, we take it out and let it cool. Sprinkle with powder and serve. It is icing sugar that creates the illusion of snow. It turned out very tasty cake - "Raspberry in the snow."
Recipe 3: Flavored Raspberry Pie
Delicious and healthy delicacy, which includes fresh raspberries, dark chocolate, boiled condensed milk and walnuts. All sweet teeth will definitely have to taste!
- a glass of highest grade oatmeal
- a glass of flour
- baking powder 1 hour lodges.
- 50 gr. Sahara
- 100 gr. drain oils
- one egg
- half a jar of condensed milk (boiled)
- 50 gr. chocolate
- 50 gr. chopped nuts
- 150 gr. raspberries
First make the dough. Mix oatmeal, sugar (fine), egg and butter. Sift flour mixed with baking powder, and pour it into the mixture. Knead soft homogeneous dough. Lubricate the form and lay out the dough into it, smoothing it with your hands. We leave the sides on the sides. Next, we begin to lay out the ingredients in layers:
1 - we grease dough on all surface (including sides) with boiled condensed milk
2 - uniform layer of raspberry
3 - sprinkle with chopped chocolate
4 - sprinkle with slightly roasted walnuts
We warm the oven to 180C, send it to the pie, which we will bake for about twenty minutes. Next, open the oven, cover the dessert with foil and bake for another fifteen minutes. We take out, cool and consume with warm tea. Enjoy your meal!
Raspberry Pie - to the hostess on a note
- Collected raspberries can be kept in the refrigerator for no more than two days, otherwise it will begin to become covered with mold;
- Berry should be washed before the start of processing;
- Be sure to touch the raspberries, throwing out the spoiled berries. Such fruits can seriously spoil your masterpiece;
- Raspberry pie will be much tastier if served with whipped cream or ice cream;
- For extra taste, you can add a little sour taste in the form of a small amount of lemon or orange juice to the raspberry filling.