Today, despite the lack of time, even very busy women can pamper their family with homemade salted tomatoes. The secret is simple: salted tomatoes in ordinary plastic bags.
Salting time depends on the recipe, and takes from 2 hours to 2 days. So, we stock up on packages, tomatoes, and a minimal set of additional ingredients, and proceed to making light-salted tomatoes according to quick recipes.
Lightly salted tomatoes in a package - general principles
There is nothing complicated, you will need:
• Tomatoes. It is better to take ripe red fruits of a small size, they are better sown, or cherry tomatoes. Tomatoes thoroughly washed, make an incision in the stalk.
• Greens, herbs. Use any to taste, usually it is dill, parsley, cherry leaves, currants. Greens, like tomatoes themselves, must be thoroughly washed.
• Garlic, chili. Put, if they want to make the tomatoes sharp. The amount depends on individual preferences.
• Salt, sugar.
• Additionally, you can put pepper, cucumbers and other components.
• Package. It is better to take the package durable, because during brining you will have to shake it periodically. If there is no durable bag, it is recommended to put the bag with tomatoes in one or two bags.
When everything is prepared, it will only remain to put the products in polyethylene and put aside for some time.
1. Lightly salted tomatoes in bags: a quick recipe
• 8 medium tomatoes;
• 40 g of salt;
• garlic - 3 slices;
• dill (umbrellas) - 2 pcs .;
• Fresh parsley - 4 sprigs.
1. Wash tomatoes, lightly dry, gently wipe with a dry, clean cloth.
2. Cut off the stem with a sharp knife.
3. Make a small cross in the form of a cross on the other side of the tomatoes (this will help the tomatoes to salt more quickly).
4. Peel the garlic, cut into small cubes. If you want lightly salted tomatoes turned out a little sharper, take more garlic. Do not like spicy - do not use this ingredient. 5. Dill and parsley umbrellas wash, dry.
6. Take two tight plastic bags and put in each one an umbrella of dill and 2 sprigs of parsley.
7. Add the prepared tomatoes and garlic.
8. Pour salt, sugar into the bags and tie the bag tightly so that there is enough free space inside.
9. Gently shake the bags so that all the contents are well mixed, and leave for 60 minutes on the table.
10. In an hour of pickling, approach the tomatoes every 15 minutes and shake gently.
11. An hour later, put the tomatoes out of the packets in a deep plate, leave in the refrigerator under a lid for several hours.
2. Lightly salted tomatoes in a package: quick recipe with bell peppers
• medium-sized tomatoes - 8-10;
• sweet pepper pod;
• garlic head floor;
• one bunch of fresh dill and parsley;
• 35 g of sugar and salt.
And to give salted tomatoes more flavor, add another pinch of Provencal herbs, such as rosemary, sage, oregano. For easy sharpness - a pinch of mustard beans, black and red pepper half a teaspoon. As well as 2 leaves of fresh mint and 2 sprigs of lemon balm.
1. Before salting tomatoes and peppers, be sure to wash and put on a towel to dry.
2. Cut a stem from tomatoes.
3. In Bulgarian pepper, also cut off the stem, remove the seeds, cut into strips.
4. Wash peeled garlic cloves, cut into halves.
5. As in the first recipe, make a cross on the tomatoes.
6. Put the tomatoes and peppers in a plastic bag.
7. Add to them washed parsley with dill, mint leaves and lemon balm.
8. Pour salt, sugar, mustard seeds, Provencal herbs, black and red pepper into the bag. If you do not have ground red pepper, put the chili pepper pod, just before it wash it, cut it and take out the seeds.
9. Shake the bag well, tie it tight, put it in a warm place for 48 hours.
10. Do not forget to shake the bag periodically during the brining. 11. Put the ready-salted tomatoes with pepper in a plate, put them in the fridge to cool.
3. Salted tomatoes in the package: quick recipe with cucumbers
• 6 medium red tomatoes;
• 6 medium cucumbers;
• 2 pods of sweet pepper;
• garlic - 5 cloves;
• salt - 15 g;
• sugar - 10 g;
• on the floor of a bunch of different greens;
• 2 sprigs of carrot tops.
1. Prepare the vegetables: wash them, spread them on a clean cloth to dry. On the tomatoes, make cuts in the form of a cross. Cut the tips of the cucumbers. For peppers, cut the stalk, remove the seeds and cut into slices.
2. Spread tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers in two clean plastic bags.
3. Peel the garlic, slice and add to the bags.
4. Rinse dill, parsley, chop and add to the bag.
5. Wash the tops and put them in bags.
6. Pour salt, sugar, tie the bags tightly and shake a little, so that all the contents mix well.
7. Pack the bags with tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers in a refrigerator for 5 hours, or better all night.
8. After this time, put the tomatoes with cucumbers and peppers in a metal container and leave under the lid for a couple of hours, so that the extracted juice is thoroughly soaked in all the vegetables.
9. Put the prepared tomatoes in a bag of cucumbers and peppers on a serving plate and serve. Do not store tomatoes in a package, because they can be over-salted and creased.
4. Lightly salted cherry tomatoes in a package: quick recipe with garlic
• 1 kilo of ripe cherry tomatoes;
• floor of a bunch of dill herbs;
• garlic - 4 cloves;
• 15 g of salt;
• 10 g sugar.
1. Wash cherry tomatoes, make small punctures at the base.
2. Wash and chop dill.
3. Free the garlic from the husk and chop it in the garlic box (if there is no garlic box, then just cut the knife into small pieces).
4. Fold all prepared ingredients into a plastic bag, add salt, sugar, if you want, add some spices or herbs. 5. Shake the bag well, tie it tightly and leave it on the table for 3 hours.
6. Put the lightly salted cherry tomatoes out of the bag on the plate, cool a little in the fridge and serve to the table.
5. Salted tomatoes in Armenian-style package: quick recipe
• 10 kg of ripe tomatoes;
• slightly more than a kilogram of sweet pepper;
• chilli pepper - 7 pcs .;
• garlic - 16 cloves;
• Dill umbrellas - 4 pcs .;
• 3 small horseradish roots;
• 5 leaves of currant and cherry;
• salt - 150 g;
• sugar - 80 g;
• Parsley - 5 sprigs for decoration.
Also prepare another 15 clean plastic bags to lay out all the necessary ingredients.
1. Before salting, rinse all the ingredients under running water, lightly dry.
2. For tomatoes, cut the stem and make several punctures with a fork. At sweet pepper, remove the stalk, together with the seeds, cut into rings.
3. Cut the horseradish root into several small pieces. Tear currant leaves and cherries into arbitrary pieces.
4. Peel and chop the garlic.
5. Dill umbrellas divided into inflorescences.
6. Remove seeds from chili peppers and cut into slices.
7. In each plastic bag, put a little horseradish, currant leaves and cherries, a few inflorescences of dill.
8. Spread out tomatoes, circles of sweet pepper and chilli, as well as some chopped horseradish root.
9. Add two pinches of salt and sugar to each bag.
10. Leave the bags on the table for several hours.
11. Put ready-made salted spicy tomatoes on a batch dish, serve to the table.
6. Lightly salted tomatoes in a package: quick recipe with vinegar
• 8 small red tomatoes;
• salt - 3 teaspoons;
• garlic head;
• acetic acid - 30 ml;
• fennel greens - a bunch floor.
If desired, you can also take on a pinch of various spices and dry spicy herbs, for example, basil, turmeric and others.
1. Rinse the red tomatoes, put them on a clean cloth to dry a little. 2. Wash the dill, dry it on a paper towel and chop finely.
3. Peel the garlic, cut into slices.
4. Cut each tomato a little with a knife so that when pickled, they are best soaked in salt, vinegar and various spices.
5. In a large bowl, add chopped dill, add garlic plates, pour in acetic acid, add sugar, salt, and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour the prepared mixture into a clean, tight plastic bag.
7. Put the tomatoes in the bag, tie them well, shake to mix everything up.
8. Pack the bag with all contents in a dark place for 2 hours.
9. Before serving, refrigerate in the refrigerator.
Lightly salted tomatoes in a quick-start package - tips
• To pickle tomatoes evenly, choose fruits of the same size.
• Do not tie the bag too tightly, there must be room because tomatoes produce pickled juice during pickling.
• The smaller the size of the tomatoes, the faster they will salt out. Focus on your chosen tomatoes.
• If your tomatoes are salty, just put some more sugar in the bag, shake and remove for 15-20 minutes.
• No matter how tasty salted tomatoes were obtained, do not harvest them for future use, as their shelf life is short. The salting process is quick and easy, so you can prepare a snack in small portions.