From such fish as cod you can cook a lot of dishes, so it is very popular.
Cod has a wonderful taste and is easy to prepare.
In addition, cod meat is considered a low-calorie dish. And for those who follow the forms - this is a real delicacy. This fish contains a large number of macronutrients, protein, vitamins and amino acids. It is rich in trace elements and saturated fatty acids.
Such fish can be baked, stewed or fried.
It goes well with vegetables, sauces and seafood, but especially the cod is really tasty only with sour cream.
This fish itself is not very fat, so it needs good marinade.
Cooking with sour cream, you get incredibly delicious and juicy cod. And if you add more mustard or spicy herbs to sour cream, then you will simply not leave the dish.
Cod in sour cream - general principles of preparation
• Do not buy highly frozen cod for cooking.
• If you bought frozen cod fillets, then let it thaw at room temperature.
• To reduce salt and bitterness in cod, hold it in water or milk before cooking.
• To prevent the fish from getting dry, you do not need to overdo it in the oven.
• If you fry fish, keep it on fire for no more than 10 minutes.
• To make the fish juicy, marinate it before cooking.
• The fatter the sour cream you are marinating the fish with, the richer the dish will turn out.
• To make the fish better soaked in marinade, make cuts on it.
Cod in sour cream - a classic recipe
• two cod fillets;
• half a lemon;
• two spoons of vegetable oil;
• 210 g sour cream.
1. Rinse the fillet and remove the remaining bones. Pepper fish meat and salt. Slice the cod fillets into pieces and place them on a plate. Squeeze lemon juice into the fish, cover the plate and marinate the cod for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. 2. Grease a heat-resistant baking sheet with vegetable oil and place fish pieces on it.
3. Spread a thick layer of sour cream on the cod evenly.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and set the fish to bake for 20 minutes.
5. Allow the cooked dish to cool slightly and arrange it into plates.
6. Decorate cod in sour cream with lemon slices and sauce of sour cream and chopped greens.
7. Serve with boiled rice garnish.
Whole baked cod in sour cream
• one cod;
• two spoons of tomato paste;
• incomplete glass of sour cream;
• mustard spoon.
1. Peel off fresh cod scales. Cut off her fins, tail and head.
2. Wash the fish and make deep cuts in it.
3. Rub cod with pepper and salt.
4. Mix in a bowl sour cream, mustard and tomato paste.
5. Rub the fish with this sauce from the inside, in the cuts and outside.
6. Lubricate the baking sheet with butter and place the fish. Bake cod for 40 minutes. Oven set at 200 degrees.
7. Decorate the finished fish with greens and put small slices of lemon into the cuts.
Cod in sour cream with tomatoes
• 590 g cod fillets;
• two onions;
• 140 g of sunflower oil;
• four tomatoes;
• 220 g sour cream;
• four spoons of flour;
• Five tablespoons of chopped dill.
1. Cut the cod and washed cod fillets into portions. Mix the pepper and salt with the flour and roll the fish in this mixture. Fry the cod in sunflower oil until tender.
2. Onion cut into half rings and fry in a separate pan until golden brown.
3. Rinse the tomatoes and cut into slices.
4. Grease the form with oil. Distribute the tomatoes evenly on its bottom, place the fish on top. The next layer is greens, and on top of it is onions. The last layer again goes tomatoes.
5. Fill the entire dish with sour cream and send it to the oven. Stew cod with tomatoes for 15 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the finished dish with the remaining greens and serve with boiled potatoes.
Baked cod in wine with sour cream
• kg of cod fillet;
• half a glass of sour cream;
• three spoons of pork fat;
• half a glass of dry white wine.
1. Rinse the cod fillet, cut into arbitrary pieces and rub with salt.
2. Pour the melted lard in the form and put the fish pieces into it.
3. Turn on the oven at 200 degrees and put the cod baked for 25 minutes.
4. Periodically pour wine and liquid that will form in the form to the fish.
5. After the elapsed time, pour the fish with sour cream and bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve cod with vegetable salad.
Cod steaks in sour cream and cream
• 900 g of cod steaks;
• 60 g of mayonnaise;
• 130 g of liquid sour cream;
• half a lemon;
• 75 ml of cream;
• two bows;
• two tomatoes.
1. Rinse cod steaks under running water and dry with paper towel.
2. Sprinkle the steaks with lemon juice and rub with salt and pepper. Leave the fish to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Take a baking dish and place the fish in the marinade.
4. Fill the cod with cream and place the washed tomatoes and onion rings on top. All salt.
5. Stir mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl. Pour this mixture over the dish.
6. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and bake cod steaks with vegetables for 25 minutes.
7. No additions to the dish are required, except for a piece of garlic bread.
Cod in sour cream and mustard with shrimp
• 850 g cod fillets;
• 75 g sour cream;
• mustard spoon;
• 190 ml cream;
• two tablespoons of flour;
• 440 ml of milk;
• two spoons of lemon juice;
• 160 g shrimp;
• 50 g butter.
1. Finely chop the peeled onions and fry them in butter.
2. Pour flour over onion, stir and pour in milk.
3. After a couple of minutes, add the same cream mixed with flour, pepper, mustard and sour cream. 4. Peel the shrimps, rinse them and dip into the prepared sauce. Sprinkle the shrimp with lemon juice and salt. Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Cut the washed fish fillets into small pieces and place in a baking dish. Pour cod with shrimp sauce.
6. Put the dish to bake at a temperature of 200-220 degrees for half an hour.
7. Serve ready-made cod pre-watered with sauce and along with any side dish.
Cod in sour cream with vegetables
• two cod fillets;
• two potatoes;
• one tomato;
• olive oil;
• two Bulgarian peppers;
• 140 g sour cream.
1. Peel and rinse all vegetables. Do not forget to remove the core of the bell peppers. Then dry the vegetables with a towel and cut into large pieces.
2. Put all the vegetables in a bowl, pepper, salt and mix, adding olive oil.
3. Put the vegetables in a special form and bake them at a temperature of 200 degrees until half cooked. Periodically do not forget to stir them.
4. Rinse and dry the cod fillet. Then rub the fish pieces with salt (if desired, add any spices to taste).
5. Put the fish on top of the semi-annual vegetables. Mix the sour cream with the chopped dill in a bowl and pour the fish and vegetables with this mixture.
6. Bake the dish for another 15 minutes. As soon as the fish is ready, take out the form from the oven.
7. Cut the finished cod into portions and lay them out. Add vegetables to the fish and the remaining juice from the vegetables.
8. Serve the dish along with the unleavened cakes.
Cod with green beans in sour cream
• one medium cod;
• four eggs;
• two spoons of sour cream;
• two spoons of soy sauce;
• 85 g of hard cheese;
• 190 g green beans.
1. Cod rinse well. Using a knife, carefully remove the skin from it, separate from the ridge and cut into medium pieces.
2. Place the fish in a plate, salt it and add the pepper. 3. In the tank, break the eggs. Add salt, soy sauce and sour cream. All whisk with a whisk until smooth.
4. Put the cheese on a cutting board, and rub it through the grater.
5. Heat the water in the saucepan and place the beans in it. Boil it for five minutes, then transfer to a colander. Water should drain.
6. Add flour to the fish and mix.
7. Lubricate the mold with oil and lay out the cod.
8. Spread the finished beans evenly over the cod.
9. Pour the ingredients with pre-prepared egg mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. Put cod with beans in the oven at a temperature of 180-200 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
11. Serve the finished fish dish with mashed potatoes.
Cod in sour cream - tricks and useful tips.
• Add mushrooms to the cod dish in sour cream if you wish.
• Add to the cod in sour cream any spices to taste.
• Store the finished dish in the refrigerator for no more than two days.
• If you are baking fish, then sprinkle it with chopped cheese a couple of minutes until cooked.
• For bitterness and spice, add red pepper to the fish dish.
• If you use sour cream as a sauce for fish, then take it in liquid form.
• Allow baked cod after cooking to brew for another couple of minutes. This will make the fish more tender and permeate it with sauce.
• Sprinkle with herbs before serving.