Ruddy, fritters do not go from the “fast food” category.
If you do not dwell on the classics and experiment with the filling, then the pancakes can give odds to any complex baking. No one would argue with the fact that this dish is nourishing and wonderfully tasty.
Fritters on sour cream - general principles of preparation
• Fritters are inherently pancakes, only significantly smaller in size and much richer. You can make pancakes on sour cream from almost any product, they can be not only from dough, but also from vegetables, fruits and even cereals. Only sour cream always remains the same component of the required set of products.
• For cooking, sour cream of any statute of limitations, even one that has stood in the refrigerator for several days, is suitable. Its fat content, also has no decisive role, because much richer pancakes are obtained from sour cream with a lower percentage of fat, and very fatty can always be diluted with milk or low-fat kefir.
• There are also no limitations in the choice of flour: top grade and first, second and even rye flour will do. Fritters on sour cream, made from zucchini with the addition of rye flour, have a peculiar taste with a special sourness. Do not forget to sift flour before using. Fritters on sifted flour come out more luxuriantly, with even medium-sized porosity.
• To make pancakes fleshy, to keep in shape and not to creep during frying, there is one condition - the dough should not be liquid, optimally - a little thicker than sour cream.
• Fritters fry not only in a frying pan in well-heated sunflower oil, squash and rye pancakes on sour cream are cooked, baked in the oven.
• Serve pancakes better hot, as they say, with the heat of the heat. Depending on the products used in the preparation, choose and then with what they serve. Fritters on sour cream from the usual dough or pumpkin can be served with jam, or sour cream whipped with sugar or powdered sugar. Vegetables are in perfect harmony with the usual sour cream or served independently.
Fritters on sour cream without eggs
Fritters are very lush and tasty, despite the fact that there are no eggs in the dough. If you add vanillin with sugar and salt while kneading the dough, they will acquire the delicate aroma of baking.
• 250 gr. low-fat, acidic sour cream;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 250 ml of yogurt, or low-fat yogurt;
• refined white sugar - 0.5 cups;
• 1 tsp. fine salt varieties “Extra”;
• 300 gr. sifted white flour.
1. In the dishes, in which you are going to prepare the dough, mix the sour cream with kefir, add baking soda, mix and leave for ten minutes for the soda to start working.
2. Add sugar and salt, stir until sugar dissolves. Salt and granulated sugar can be added to taste.
3. Pour in the carefully sifted wheat flour and mix it in the prepared sour cream and kefir base, you should get a homogeneous dough without lumps, a little thicker than sour cream.
Frying fritters on sour cream without eggs is recommended under the lid on medium heat, then they will be more airy.
Pumpkin pancakes on sour cream
• 500 grams of sweet pumpkin pulp;
• 200 grams of low-fat sour cream;
• 5 tablespoons, “with a hill”, spoons of wheat flour, i / grade;
• baking soda;
• 2 table. spoons of white sugar;
• two fresh chicken eggs.
1. On a grater with small cells, rub the pumpkin pulp.
2. Put the sour cream in a bowl, add soda (1.5 tsp) and, carefully mixed, set aside for five minutes.
3. Pound the eggs with sugar in a separate bowl and pour sour cream into them, salt, add flour and mix.
4. Pour the cooked mixture to a grated pumpkin, stirring constantly.
5. When all the ingredients are well mixed, and the dough becomes homogeneous, proceed to frying the pancakes.
Fritters on buckwheat sour cream
• half a glass of sour cream;
• two hundred grams of cottage cheese low-fat;
• three eggs;
• 150 gr. buckwheat groats;
• 50 gr. sifted white flour;
• 0.5 tsp. fine salt, or evaporated (“Extra”);
• 50 gr. white granulated sugar. Preparation:
1. In a suitable-sized pot, pour the sifted buckwheat, and boil in the boiling water. When the cereal is cooked, cool.
2. Carefully grind the curd with sugar, salt and eggs. Add the cooled buckwheat, sour cream and mix until smooth.
3. Fry pancakes with buckwheat porridge in hot vegetable oil.
Fritters on sour cream, cheese
• 200 gr. hard non-sharp cheese;
• one high-quality processed cheese curd - 70 g;
• 5 table. spoons of white flour;
• low fat sour cream - 1/2 cup;
• 100 gr. mayonnaise salad;
• 1/2 tsp. special culinary baking powder.
1. In a bowl for kneading dough, break two eggs and make them loose with a fork.
2. On a large grater, rub grated cheese and hard cheese here.
3. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, baking powder, spices to taste, you can put chopped greens, salt and mix all the ingredients.
4. Pour in the flour and mix gently, but again. Set aside on the table, covering the bowl of dough with a towel for ten minutes.
5. The last time, mix thoroughly, and proceed to frying, spreading a tablespoon into a pan, in hot oil.
6. When one side of the pancakes is browned, turn over and cover with the lid so that the cheese melts well inside the pancakes. Fry over moderate heat.
Fritters on sour cream, curd
• 100 gr. low fat cottage cheese;
• 200 gr. low-fat sour cream;
• 60 gr. natural butter;
• a quarter cup of refined sugar;
• 370 ml of milk 2%;
• two raw chicken eggs;
• 350 gr. sifted white flour;
• A tablespoon of any refined oil.
1. Curd the eggs and sugar with sugar, add sour cream, mix until smooth.
2. Put the butter in a small saucepan and melt over medium heat, you can do it in a special dish in the microwave.
3. Dissolve the flour separately with milk so that there are no lumps, enter the cottage cheese ground with sour cream, mix thoroughly. Add melted cooled butter, add some salt to taste and mix everything well again.
Fritters on sour cream, apple
• 200 gr. medium-fat sour cream;
• white refined sugar - a third of a glass;
• sifted white flour - 350-400 g;
• 1/2 lemon;
• nutmeg (powder) - 0.5 tsp;
• 30 ml of cognac;
• a teaspoon of baking soda;
• two small apples;
1. Place sour cream in a wide deep container, add sugar, nutmeg, flour and pound.
2. Continuing to stir, add water until the dough has acquired the desired thickness.
3. Pour in the sunflower oil, add brandy and mix well until smooth.
4. In a tablespoon, take the required amount of soda and extinguish it with freshly squeezed lemon juice, gently mix in the dough and set it aside.
5. At this time, peel the apples and cut them into thin rings, while removing the seeds.
6. In a shallow plate, mix the sugar with cinnamon.
7. Put the frying pan on medium heat, grease its surface with a small amount of oil and warm it well.
8. Pour into the heated pan dough so that the diameter of the fritters was not more than ten centimeters. Top with the apple circle crumbled on all sides in a cinnamon and pour the dough over the apple.
9. When the bottom of the pancake is browned and the top thickens, turn over and also browned from the second side.
Small pizza fritters on sour cream
• 320 grams of white flour, v .;
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda;
• two eggs;
• 250 milliliters of sour cream non-greasy;
• one tomato;
• 100 gr. sausage or ham, variety at your discretion;
• 50 gr. hard non-sharp cheese;
• olives and greens to taste;
• Spice mix for pizza.
1. Put sour cream in the dish chosen for dough, add soda, stirring it, and leave, covered with a towel or a lid, on the table.
2. While the soda and sour cream start their action, chop the sausage finely into straws, chop the cheese with a fine grater, free the olives from the stones and cut them into thin half-rings, and remove the skin from the tomatoes and chop them into small pieces.
3. In the sour cream, slowly stirring, add flour and spice mix for pizza and knead the liquid homogeneous consistency of the dough. 4. Put the chopped ingredients in the dough and mix well.
5. Fry like ordinary pancakes in a pan in hot sunflower oil.
Fritters on sour cream from custard dough with coconut
• on 2/3 glasses of low-fat sour cream and milk;
• 70 gr. natural butter;
• 120 grams of flour;
• chicken fresh eggs - 2 pcs .;
• a quarter of a teaspoon of soda;
• 20 grams of coconut chips;
• 25 grams of sugar.
1. Whisk mix sour cream and soda and leave to one side for ten minutes.
2. Pour the milk into a small aluminum saucepan, put the butter into the milk and put it on a fire. Immediately, by boiling, remove from heat, add flour and coconut chips. Quickly mix all ingredients to a uniform consistency. The result should be a dense mass without lumps.
3. Separate the yolks and whites. Spoon the yolks with a fork, pour into sour cream, add salt and warm, just brewed dough to taste. Mix everything with a mixer.
4. Whip the whites with sugar and whisk, add to the dough, without stopping stirring.
5. Spread the dough in a well-heated vegetable oil, fry, turning the heat down to medium.
Yeast pancakes on sour cream
• a glass of sour cream;
• 100 ml of milk 3.2%;
• 200 gr. white flour, s / w;
• 1.5 dessert spoons of semolina;
• 10 grams of salt;
• 25 grams of sugar.
1. Put sour cream and semolina in the bowl, and leave it for a while to make the semolina swollen.
2. In warm milk, with a temperature not exceeding 38 degrees, dissolve the yeast, add a teaspoon of dried sugar, a tablespoon of flour, stir until the sugar is completely dispersed. Leave in a warm place, it is possible near the included plate, to activate the yeast for about 15 minutes.
3. When the yeast will increase in volume to the third part, pour them into a bowl of cream with semolina. Add the remaining sugar, salt and stir.
4. Leave the dough on the table, giving it a “rest.”
5. After fifteen minutes you can start frying pancakes.
Squash rye pancakes on sour cream in the oven
• 100 gr. low-fat sour cream; • one chicken egg;
• 400 grams of young squash;
• 150 gr. non-spicy cheese;
• three tablespoons of high-quality rye flour;
• salt and freshly ground black pepper.
1. Sour cream and egg blabbed in a bowl with a fork.
2. In a separate dish, rub the zucchini peeled and seeds peeled on a large grater, drain the juice that has been released and transfer the zucchini to sour cream.
3. Rub cheese, salt, pepper and mix to taste.
4. Pour rye flour, mix and remove to cool for half an hour in the refrigerator.
5. Line the baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper, brush with butter and spoon with a spoon to put a small size pancakes.
6. Place the pan and pancakes in the preheated oven (200 degrees) and bake for ten minutes.
7. Take out the baking sheet, turn the pancakes on the other side and put in the oven again.
8. Ten minutes later, wonderful squash pancakes made from rye flour on sour cream are ready.
Fritters on sour cream - tricks and useful tips
• If the recipe requires you to extinguish the soda, it is best to do this as follows: Pour the acidic medium into sour cream, mix, and add the soda afterwards, mixing it with flour.
• To check whether the oil is hot enough in a frying pan, you need to put a little dough into it, if the dough has not spread and keeps its shape, then you can start frying pancakes.
• Choosing a pan for fritters is not a difficult task, but you will have to adhere to the rules strictly - if you want to get beautiful and fried pancakes, the pan should be either cast iron or thick-walled with a non-stick coating.