Trout - the cleanest fish. She will never live in dirty water with drains, carefully chooses a habitat that can not but affect the quality of the product.
To maintain maximum benefit from this red fish, you need to cook it properly. One of the ideal options - roasting on the grill. If you pick the trout correctly, it will turn out just magical!
Grilled Trout - General Cooking Principles
On sale you can find trout steaks, whole carcasses, fillets on the skin or without it. All this can be used for cooking on the grill, but the time will be different. The fish must first be prepared: scrape the skin, remove all excess, rinse thoroughly. If the ridge protrudes, then it must be leveled with the level of the pulp, so that the piece lies flat on the grill grate. Prepared fish is always marinated.
What is the combination of trout:
• soy sauce;
Often fish spices, herbs, ginger, and vegetable oil are added to marinades. Fish rubbed or poured. It is important to cover the pot so that the pieces can dry out. If you plan to marinate the trout for several hours, then it is better to put it in the fridge or put it on the balcony.
Trout cooks beautifully on any electric grill, over hot coals, as well as on a conventional grill pan. The time depends on the chosen method, as well as the size of the pieces, the temperature, but the red fish bakes very quickly. If she lay in the marinade for a long time, then a few minutes on each side would be enough. It is important not to dry the trout.
Grilled trout with lemon
Lemon juice is an ideal addition for any sea and river fish, including grilled trout. The dish is very simple to prepare, but incredibly tender juicy, fragrant.
• 2 steak trout;
• salt, pepper peas;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 tbsp. l olive oil.
Cooking 1. Take peas pepper, enough 5-8 stuff, put in a mortar, grind to powder. There will be a stunning aroma, in the ground spices from a bag this can not be.
2. Add to the pepper a couple of dabs of salt, mix.
3. Rinse the trout steaks, wipe dry with napkins.
4. Rub the pieces with a mixture of salt and pepper.
5. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon. First we water the fish from one side, then from the second. Leave at least 20 minutes. Let it be marinated.
6. Take out the fish from the bowl, take the olive oil, rub in slices on both sides so that a beautiful crust appears on the steaks.
7. Spread the trout on the heated grill or on the grill over the hot coals. Cooking up a beautiful blush on one side.
8. Turn over and wait until the other side is also cooked.
9. Immediately shift the fish to the plates for serving, they should already be vegetables and greens. From above on a trout we put thin slices of a lemon.
Grilled trout with white wine
Option stunning marinade for grilled trout. But it is also suitable for all types of other fish. Wine should be used white dry.
• 2 steak trout;
• 50 ml of wine;
• 0.5 lemon;
• salt pepper;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• 3-4 sprigs of dill.
1. Wash the dill, mash in your hands, but do not chop. It is necessary for the greens to slightly exude the juice, to become wet, to release the aroma. Put on the bottom of the container.
2. Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon, combine it with wine.
3. Rub the washed fish pieces with salt, pepper and lubricate one side of the wine mixture.
4. We put this side on the branches of dill.
5. Top with fish spill the remaining marinade.
6. Cover the container, remove the trout in the fridge for two hours.
7. We take out, shake off the wine, sprinkle with oil, send the trout to the grill prepared in advance.
Grilled trout in soy sauce
Soy sauce is perfect for trout, the fish is pickled in it quickly. Prescription balsamic vinegar is added. You can take a little wine or apple, also get tasty. Ingredients
• 0.6 kg trout;
• 80 ml of soy sauce;
• 30 ml of wine vinegar;
• a little coriander, literally 5-7 grains.
1. Grind coriander in a mortar, mix with soy sauce, add wine vinegar to them. Set marinade aside.
2. Wash the fish. If the carcass has something extra, then you need to carefully clean off or cut with a knife. Cut across 1-2 cm, make steaks.
3. Pour the trout with marinade, put in a bowl. The remains of the sauce just pour out the top.
4. Cover the pot, leave for an hour. Putting in the fridge is not necessary.
5. Remove the trout from the marinade. We take paper towels, remove all moisture.
6. Transfer the pieces of fish to the grill. Cook the trout on both sides until a golden crust appears.
7. Put the fish from the grill on a dish, serve with parsley, lemon. Serve immediately, but in a cold form, it also remains very tasty.
Grilled Honey Trout
Options marinade with honey a huge amount. Often they add soy sauce, onions, but trout is best supplemented with lemon juice.
• 3 pieces of fish;
• 2 lemons;
• 50 g of honey;
1. Honey needs to be melted so that it becomes liquid, easily combines with other ingredients.
2. Wash the lemons. Cut off 3 slices, set aside, they are needed for serving.
3. From the remaining citrus squeeze the juice, strain through a strainer to get rid of the pulp and bones that could fall.
4. Combine lemon juice with previously melted honey. Dissolve.
5. Wash pieces of trout, dry and rub with salt.
6. Sprinkle the fish with honey marinade, cover and leave at least half an hour.
7. Remove the trout, shake off the droplets from the pieces, put on the prepared grill.
8. Cooking delicious fish until golden brown. It will appear fairly quickly, as there is honey in the marinade.
9. Serve trout pieces at once, adding any fresh greens to the previously deposited lemon slices.
Grilled whole trout with fennel
This recipe is ideal for small trout, which is convenient to cook whole. The size of carcasses is from about 0.4 to 0.6 kg. You will need 2 green fennel without a root, that is, stems and small twigs. Ingredients
• 2 trout;
• 2 fennel stalks;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• salt and pepper;
• 0.5 tsp. seasonings for fish.
1. Clean the surface of the fish, but the fins do not need to be cut. If the trout is not gutted, then fix it. Thoroughly wash inside.
2. Mix seasonings for fish with pepper and a small amount of salt, rub the carcass inside and out. Leave for half an hour.
3. Lubricate the fish inside and out with any vegetable oil. We give to lie down for about half an hour.
4. Cut the lemon, 6 pieces are enough.
5. Wash the fennel, cut the twigs, but do not shallow. We make large pieces of 4-5 cm.
6. Put in the abdomen of each fish 3 slices of lemon.
7. Fill with green fennel.
8. Now take the twine and wrap it several times. But you can use toothpicks. If you can securely sew the belly.
9. Put the stuffed carcasses on the gil, bake until done. You can periodically lubricate the crust with vegetable oil.
10. Serve trout from the grill immediately, but do not forget to remove the twine or toothpicks. You can add the dish with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes.
Grilled trout with aromatic sauce
A special feature of this recipe is not only delicious trout, but also a stunning red paprika sauce. It can be served to any fish, not necessarily take delicious varieties. Marinade for trout is made from orange juice, similarly, you can take a drink from the block.
• 0.2 liters of orange juice;
• 40 ml of soy sauce;
• 1 tbsp. l honey;
• 1 tsp. grated ginger;
• 1 tbsp. l oils for lubrication before frying;
• 2 steak trout.
• 6 large red peppers;
• 15 g fresh ginger;
• 10 ml of lemon juice;
• salt, red pepper;
• 2 spoons of tomato sauce, good ketchup.
1. Cooking marinade. Fresh orange or apple juice is best. Add soy sauce to it, put chopped ginger, mix well and add honey. Continue to stir until dissolved. You can add other spices to your taste. 2. Wash the steaks, pour the marinade, leave for an hour.
3. Rinse peppers dry. Lay out on the grill before the trout, bake until brown.
4. Remove the crust from the baked peppers, remove the seeds. We put juicy pulp in the blender.
5. Add ginger to the pepper, salt the sauce, blend with a blender until smooth.
6. Enter the tomato sauce. You can use ketchup or pour a little juice, which will dilute the consistency.
7. Now add lemon juice and hot red pepper. Here it is better to taste the sauce, so as not to make it too spicy or sour. If the pepper is not very ripe, then you can throw a pinch of sugar, grind everything until homogeneous. Give the sauce to stand a little, soak in the flavors of additives.
8. Take out the trout from the orange marinade, bake the pieces on the grill.
9. We shift the fish to the dish, served with cooked paprika sauce, served with greens, slices of fresh orange.
Grilled trout - tips and tricks
• It is not necessary to add to the trout a lot of ready-made fish seasonings from the bag. Usually the mixtures have too pronounced aroma, it will eclipse the natural, delicate smell of red fish.
• If the trout is grilled with pieces of fresh lemon. That it should not be too much, otherwise bitterness can appear from the crusts, the dish will be simply spoiled.
• Grilled fish is usually served with fresh vegetables, but with baked tomatoes and peppers it also turns out delicious. You can cook young eggplants. Better vegetables, like trout, pre-pickle.