Spaghetti and ham menus are often associated with careless mistresses, who also use laziness to peel potatoes. One way or the other, we undertake to prove that it is possible to cook both delicious and unusual of the named products, and for lovers of the magic they will also find a recipe for their pleasure.
Spaghetti with Ham - General Cooking Principles
• Spaghetti can take any, almost all of them are made from durum wheat flour, which guarantees the highest quality product. Boil them only in boiling, well-salted water. The liquids in the pan should be about ten times larger than spaghetti.
• It is not recommended to mix products frequently during cooking, especially when they start to soften. The cooking time is always indicated in the instructions on the package, but it is still better to control the degree of readiness yourself.
• Ham is usually prepared with various sauces, which are mixed with spaghetti. The exception is cooking quick pizza in the oven, on a macaroni basis, in which the ham is put without additional processing.
• Ham in sauces is often combined with vegetables, mushrooms, cheese and greens. Sauces can be creamy or tomato. Almost all sauces with ham for spaghetti are prepared by adding hard cheese. He perfectly emphasizes the taste of the finished dish.
Spaghetti with ham in cream cheese sauce
• spaghetti - 450 gr .;
• 350 gr. ground ham;
• “Poshekhonsky” cheese - 150 gr .;
• three raw yolks;
• 200 ml cream, low-fat.
1. Rinse the boiled until ready spaghetti with cold water and dry, letting go in a colander.
2. Slice the ham into thin, long strips and place it in a dry frying pan. Constantly stirring, fry the pieces for five minutes on low heat. Then remove the pan from the heat and spread the ham over a disposable towel. 3. Pour the cream into a large saucepan. Add to them the yolks and chopped large crumb cheese, mix.
4. Place the container on a small fire and heat, while continuously mixing with the content. After about a couple of minutes, the whisk will pull the threads of the melted cheese along. Soak the sauce for another couple of minutes and remove from the heat.
5. Transfer the spaghetti from the colander to the pan. Pour cheese sauce into them, add roasted ham, mix thoroughly and serve immediately.
Spaghetti with ham, tomatoes and cheese
• cream “Peasant” butter - 100 gr .;
• 200 gr. boiled ham;
• a small pinch of ground pepper;
• 600 gr. spaghetti;
• young dill;
• 15 pcs. Cherry Tomatoes;
• fresh herbs - to taste;
• Dutch cheese - 300 gr.
1. Rinse small tomatoes in cold water, wipe dry with a napkin and cut each in half.
2. Cut the ham into small pieces - dice, straw or cubes. Chop the cheese with a medium grater.
3. Spaghetti dipped in boiling, lightly salted water, boil until done. To prevent individual macaroni from sticking together, mix them while cooking. When the spaghetti is boiled enough, rinse them with warm water in a colander.
4. Melt the butter. In a pan with melted fat, lower the halves of tomatoes, and slightly fry them from different sides.
5. Add the ham and crushed garlic to the tomatoes, stir and continue cooking without raising the temperature.
6. When the ham slices are slightly roasted, pour four tablespoons of drinking water into the pan. Salt the roast lightly, pepper to your liking, and add half the chopped cheese with finely chopped greens.
7. Remove from heat and mix the contents of the pan with the washed spaghetti. Until the dish is cold, serve to the table, spreading it on a la carte plates and sprinkle profusely with the remaining grated cheese.
Spaghetti with ham in mushroom sauce
• a pound of high quality spaghetti;
• 250 gr. fresh small champignons; • boiled ham - 200 gr .;
• 200 gr. sour cream medium fat;
• homemade butter - 20 g;
• small onion.
1. If you managed to get small champignons, cut them in two, larger ones - into four parts.
2. Cut the onion in small slices, cut ham into centimeter cubes.
3. In butter, saute onion until transparent, add the champignons to it and continue cooking for 15 minutes until all the water has evaporated.
4. Then send the ham to the mushrooms fried with onions, and after another two minutes pour the sour cream. Lightly pepper the sauce and salt to your liking. Stir and, having extinguished for two minutes, remove from heat.
5. Boil spaghetti in lightly salted boiling water, following the instructions on the package. Then fold the pasta into a colander, rinse with non-hot water and arrange into plates.
6. Top pasta with ham and mushroom sauce and serve hot.
Spaghetti with italian ham and cheese - “Pasta Carbonara”
• 250 gr. top quality spaghetti;
• 100 gr. smoked ham;
• Parmesan cheese - 100 gr .;
• two eggs;
• 3 tablespoons of good olive oil.
1. Slice the ham into thin rectangular cubes and fry the pieces until lightly ruddy in olive oil.
2. Boil a little salt water in a large saucepan. In the boiling water, lower the spaghetti and wait for the re-boiling. Then lower the heat to medium and continue cooking the pasta, remembering to mix them periodically. Do not bring to readiness, they should be slightly harsh inside.
3. Swing out the boiled macaroni into a colander and, after the moisture has completely drained, immediately add the roasted ham and mix well.
4. One whole egg and yolk from the second well blab with a fork. Add spices, a little salt, finely grated cheese (50 gr.) To the mix and immediately pour the sauce into hot spaghetti.
5. Spread “Pasta Carbonara” right on the plates, and rub the cheese on top.
Spaghetti with ham in tomato sauce and cheese
• dried ham - 200 gr .;
• 200 gr. high-quality spaghetti;
• A tablespoon of any white wine;
• 400 gram cans of tomatoes preserved in tomato juice;
• 20 gr. butter 72% butter;
• Cheddar cheese - 150 gr.
• fresh dill.
1. Boil spaghetti until cooked in well-salted water. Rinse the pasta with hot water, strain all the liquid from them and pour with melted butter and mix.
2. In a dry frying pan on moderate heat, fry the ham sliced into thin strips. Then pour in a spoonful of wine and continue stewing for about three minutes.
3. Cut tomatoes into small cubes and add to ham along with the juice from the jar.
4. Chop the washed, well-dried dill with a knife and add to the pan four minutes after the tomatoes. Stir the sauce and remove from heat.
5. Spaghetti spread in portions pour hot tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese grated in a small grater.
Spaghetti with ham in the oven - “Simple pasta-based pizza”
• 200 gr. spaghetti;
• three raw eggs;
• hard “Kostroma” cheese - 250 gr .;
• 200 gr. pork ham, boiled;
• any ketchup.
1. Boiled as usual, or according to the instructions, spaghetti, put in a deep bowl. Add to them eggs, 50 gr. cheese, rubbed with coarse chips, and mix thoroughly.
2. Bottom and walls of a round detachable shape, moisten with butter or margarine and put in it pasta mixed with cheese and eggs.
3. Top with a couple of spoons of ketchup and gently level over the entire surface of the spaghetti.
4. Slice the ham into small pieces and spread evenly over the pasta layer. Top on a large grater, rub the cheese evenly and place the form on the minutes for 10 minutes in a hot oven.
5. Once the cheese is well melted and begin to redden, remove the dish from the oven.
Spaghetti with ham and vegetables
• 200 gr. long, narrow noodles or spaghetti; • ham - 200 gr .;
• three medium fresh tomatoes;
• two small sweet peppers;
• 200 gr. young squash;
• 60 ml of refined oil.
1. Remove the peel from the zucchini and cut the vegetable into small cubes. Peel the seeds of the pepper, wash off the remaining water. Cut the tomatoes and peppers into slices. To cook vegetables quickly, cutting should be small. Ham cut into narrow short strips.
2. On medium heat in a thick-walled frying pan, fry ham pieces well, but do not overdry. As soon as a light blush appears on the ham, add zucchini and continue to fry everything together.
3. After a couple of minutes, when the zucchini slices are softened, add peppers into the pan, and after three minutes, chopped tomatoes. As soon as the tomatoes give juice, season the vegetable roasting with ground pepper, slightly add salt and, mixing well, remove from heat.
4. Put boiled, water-dried spaghetti over vegetables. Stir and warm slightly.
Spaghetti with ham - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Cooking time for spaghetti depends on what kind of grain they are made from; besides, it may differ significantly from different manufacturers. On average, cooking takes from 10 to 12 minutes, but the final readiness is still recommended to be checked additionally.
• Many housewives wash spaghetti with cold water, but professional chefs advise doing this only with boiling water.
• To prevent the spaghetti dried from the liquid from sticking together, after washing it is necessary to sprinkle it well with oil and mix.
• If you want to warm the pasta in the sauce, it is better not to lightly boil them. When warming up to readiness, they will reach themselves.