The rich in vitamins soup is tasty and with the addition of meat and lean broth. No less interesting are the recipes of cabbage soup with beans.
The same aroma, the same heartiness, but the taste is richer and richer. Prepare?
Schiwi Beans - General Cooking Principles
The main ingredients of the soup: meat, pickled or fresh cabbage, potatoes, beans, tomato paste.
All the vegetables are chopped, the beans are pre-soaked and boiled, if the beans are canned, they simply open the jar, drain the water, put the beans themselves in the soup at the end of cooking. Sauerkraut is slightly squeezed from the brine, freshly cut into cubes or strips, it is also permissible to use other, not only white cabbage, varieties of cabbage.
Carrots and onions are traditionally used for sauteing, less often they add beets and garlic. Also put tomato paste in frying, sometimes sugar, vinegar. Additionally, you can use tomatoes, eggplants, mushrooms and other products to taste.
Serve soup defended, hot with sour cream and herbs. The rye croutons or hot fresh bread with garlic slices emphasizes the taste of the dish.
1. Soups with beans and dried eggplants
• 500 grams of chicken breast;
• 300 grams of sauerkraut;
• one medium sized carrot;
• can of white beans;
• two potatoes;
• 50 grams of eggplants;
• a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste;
• black pepper;
• vegetable oil.
1. Fill the white beans with cold water and leave for a few hours.
2. Boil broth with meat. Take out the chicken, divide it.
3. Rinse the cabbage, squeeze. Add to chicken broth. Cook the soup for cabbage soup on medium heat.
4. Wash the potatoes, peel, cut into small cubes. Add to cabbage.
5. Drain the beans from the beans. Add to the rest of the ingredients.
6. Peel onions, finely chop and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown appears. Add grated carrots. Put the tomato paste. 7. Pour boiled eggplants with water. Leave for ten minutes.
8. Add zazharku in pan to broth and other vegetables. Salt it. Bring to a boil, increasing the heat to maximum.
9. After infusing the eggplant, drain the water. Add chopped eggplants to the pan. Reduce heat. Cover with a lid. Simmer for ten minutes on low heat.
10. Meat, after cutting, add portions to the plate. Schi ready.
2. Soups with beans and mushrooms
• 150 grams of beans;
• 300 grams of white cabbage;
• 300 grams of oyster mushrooms;
• three potatoes;
• one hundred grams of frozen corn;
• one carrot;
• celery stalk;
• freshly ground black pepper.
1. Soak the beans in cold water for four hours. Fill the beans with four glasses of cold water and cook for forty minutes. Drain, rinse beans. Fill it with two liters of water and put it on fire again.
2. Wash potatoes, peel, cut into cubes of small size. In boiling water, add salt, potatoes.
3. Wash celery stalk, finely chop, fry in vegetable oil.
4. Peel the onions, finely chop, add to the celery.
5. Wash oyster mushrooms, coarsely chop. Add to fry.
6. Cabbage thinly chop, sprinkle it with salt, squeeze. Add to mushrooms. Mix everything. Put the soup to cook over medium heat.
7. Add corn to the pan.
8. Rub the carrots. Add to the pan. Pepper it. Stir. Cover the pan with a lid.
9. Wash the parsley, chop.
10. Add pan frying to the pan, mix. Add the parsley. Cover with a lid. Stew for a few minutes over low heat.
11. Soup ready. Serve the parsley soup.
3. Chips with beans and fresh cabbage
• 300 grams of pork;
• half a cup of beans;
• two potatoes;
• three hundred grams of white cabbage;
• one Bulgarian pepper; • a tomato;
• a mixture of peppers;
• half a teaspoon of black pepper;
• a teaspoon of a mixture of herbs (basil, parsley, dill);
• two cloves of garlic;
• bay leaf;
• five tablespoons of vegetable oil;
1. Rinse the meat, put in a pan filled with cold water. Put on a strong fire. Remove the resulting foam. Reduce heat to low.
2. In the broth add the allspice. Cover the pan with a lid. Cook for half an hour on low heat.
3. Wash the beans. After 30 minutes, add to the broth. Boil the beans until the floor is ready.
4. Cut the carrots into thin strips, Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes - into medium sized cubes, and onions - with very thin semi-rings. In a pan, fry all sliced vegetables until golden brown and soft.
5. Chop fresh cabbage into thin strips.
6. Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
7. Pull the meat out of the broth, cut into pieces.
8. Cabbage goes to chicken broth first. Boil no more than seven minutes.
9. Load meat, potatoes.
10. Add chopped garlic to the cooked fry. Warm the garlic gruel over low heat.
11. Add a broth to the broth with herbs, bay leaf, salt.
12. Boil the broth for about 10-15 minutes, remove from heat. Schi ready. Serve with chopped parsley, sour cream.
4. Schi with beans and three types of cabbage
• 2.5 liters of water;
• two hundred grams of white cabbage;
• three hundred grams of sauerkraut;
• 150 grams of kohlrabi cabbage;
• a teaspoon of tomato paste;
• a tablespoon of honey;
• a tablespoon of syrup from lingonberry jam;
• a glass of boiled beans;
• Bay leaf;
• black pepper peas;
• vegetable oil for frying vegetables.
1. Boil the beans.
2. Place a saucepan on the stove. Pour with water without adding salt. Boil the water.
3. Wash the sauerkraut. Boil for 20 minutes. 4. Slice the mushrooms. Add to cabbage. Boil for about ten minutes.
5. Make a fry: onions and carrots. Add to them grated kohlrabi cabbage. To the roasted vegetables pour syrup lingonberry jam, liquid natural honey, tomato paste.
6. In the soup, add the white cabbage. Boil for five minutes.
7. Load refill, beans in soup.
8. Add bay leaf, chopped garlic, black peppercorns. Salt if necessary.
9. Pour the soup into a cast iron duck. Put in the oven, heated to 70-80 degrees for an hour. Schi ready.
5. Italian cabbage soup with white beans
• 1-1.5 glasses of pre-soaked beans;
• half a head of cabbage;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• 100 grams of fat;
• a couple of tablespoons of olive oil;
• ground black pepper;
• white crackers;
• 1.5 liters of vegetable or light meat broth;
• 50 grams of hard cheese.
1. Soak the beans in cooked chicken or vegetable broth. Boil until cooked. 1/3 of the beans, pull out of the broth, set aside. Make the puree from the rest of the beans.
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Fry onion, garlic, lard in olive oil until transparent.
3. Add cabbage cut into small squares to zazharka. Fry the cabbage for 10-15 minutes. Salt, pepper.
4. Bean puree add to cabbage. Roast for three minutes.
5. Put the fried ingredients in the broth. Cook for about 15 minutes.
6. Add 1/3 part of the beans to the broth. Salt, pepper.
7. Before serving, sprinkle the soup with herbs, grated cheese. Enjoy your meal!
6. Fresh soup with beans
• kilogram of pork;
• three hundred grams of fresh white cabbage;
• 300 grams of beans;
• one onion;
• 200 grams of cauliflower;
• large carrots;
• 200 grams of canned mushrooms;
• three tablespoons of salted dill;
• 60 grams of dry greens;
• 3-4 bay leaves;
• ground black pepper; • 6-8 medium sized potatoes;
• half a glass of pearl barley;
• three tablespoons of tomato paste.
1. Cut the pork into small cubes. Boil it.
2. Pour pearl barley to the meat (pre-barley soak in water for several hours).
3. Cut potatoes into cubes.
4. Thinly chop fresh white cabbage.
5. Cut onions, carrots, canned mushrooms, cauliflower.
6. Fry carrots, onions with the addition of three tablespoons of tomato paste.
7. To the boiled meat, add fried and fresh vegetables, beans.
8. Add chopped greens and dry vegetables about ten minutes before the end of the soup. Put bay leaves, salted dill.
9. Let the soup stand for 10 minutes. Pepper it.
10. Serve the soup with sour cream.
Beans with Beans - Tricks and Tips
• Put sauerkraut in cold broth, and fresh cabbage in boiling water.
• Fresh cabbage is put into the soup after the potatoes are almost ready, and sauerkraut - to other vegetables.
• If you cook the soup without potatoes, add a little flour to the grill - the soup will be more satisfying.
• The soup will be tastier if you use freshly peeled, still starchy potatoes, and not the one that lay in the water.
• In any of the above recipes, you can use both dried beans and canned.
• It is better to add salt in the soup at the very end of cooking, while sugar is put in the sauté.
• Greens are not added during cooking, and in the ready-made soup - so soup will be more fragrant.