Pork baked in a slow cooker can be both a festive and an everyday dish.
In a slow cooker, pork is always tender and juicy.
Meat can be seasoned with interesting spices, or stuffed with fruits or vegetables to make an original dish.
We collected the best recipes of pork baked in a slow cooker for a festive feast or a family dinner.
Pork baked in a multicooker - the basic principles of cooking
With the advent of the multicooker, housewives can no longer worry that the meat will burn or remain tough. In this kitchen appliance pork will turn out incredibly juicy and fragrant.
Pork can be baked in one piece, make a roll or cut into chunks.
To make the meat aromatic and cooked faster, it is marinated for several hours. Marinade is prepared on the basis of soy juice, olive oil, fruit or citrus juice. Spicy herbs, mustard, garlic and other ingredients are added to it.
For roasting, it is better to take a pork neck or a good piece of tenderloin with a thin layer of fat.
You can bake pork in a sleeve, foil, or simply by putting a slow cooker in the bowl.
Recipe 1. Pork baked in a slow cooker with onions
- 5 g of mustard;
- pork - half a kilo;
- Provencal herbs - two pinches;
- two onions;
- sunflower oil - 30 ml;
- half a lemon;
- garlic - two cloves;
1. Bulbs clean and chop thin rings. Cut half of lemon into thin slices. Chive garlic free from husk and cut into plates.
2. Pork is washed under running water, dried with napkins and cut into chunks, two centimeters thick. Put the meat in a deep dish, add the onion, lemon slices and garlic to it. Salt and sprinkle with sugar. Stir, thoroughly rubbing spices in the meat. Cover dishes with a lid and leave to marinate for an hour. 3. We shift the pork in the pan multicooker. Activate the function "Frying" and fry the meat on both sides until light brown.
4. Remove lemon slices from marinade. We shift the meat on a plate, and in the capacity of the multicooker lay out half the marinade and pour 100 ml of purified water. Lay the pork slices on top and cover the meat with the remaining marinade. Turn on the program "Baking" for an hour. After half an hour, turn the meat over so that it is evenly roasted on both sides.
Recipe 2. Pork baked in a slow cooker with prunes
- 700 g pork;
- 200 g of bacon;
- black pepper;
- 200 g of prunes;
- four cloves of garlic;
- 50 grams of blue cheese.
1. Peel and chop the garlic in a deep plate with the help of a garlic press, add salt and pepper to it. Stir.
2. Pork thoroughly wash and wipe with a napkin. Cut the meat into slices and beat each slightly. Fold the pork on the table in a solid layer. Rub meat with garlic mixture.
3. Mildew is cut into small pieces and evenly distributed over the meat layer.
4. Wash my prunes with hot water and leave for a quarter of an hour. Then pour the infusion, and lay out the prunes on a napkin to slightly dry it. Cut it into four pieces and lay it on a layer of pork.
5. Meat tightly rolled into a roll. This will be easier to do if the meat is laid out on cling film or a linen towel. We wrap the roll thinly sliced bacon and tied with culinary thread.
6. Put the roll in a greased multicooker pan. Activate the function "Baking" for an hour. Cool the finished roll and cut into thin slices. Served as a snack or addition to the garnish.
Recipe 3. Pork baked in a slow cooker in foil
- 700 g pork tenderloin;
- 75 ml of sunflower oil;
- six cloves of garlic;
- 5 g sugar;
- 50 g basil;
- 5 g of ginger;
- half a lemon;
- 50 ml soy sauce.
1. Rinse the pork tenderloin under running water and dip it in napkins. Peel the garlic and cut into slices. Make shallow cuts with a sharp knife and chop the meat with garlic. Rub pork from all sides with a mixture of salt, paprika and pepper.
2. Rinse the basil and finely crumble. Put it in a plate, add soy sauce, sunflower oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and sugar. Stir and rub the mixture of pork with the mixture and wrap it in foil.
3. Switch on the slow cooker to “Baking” mode. Put pork in foil in a container and cook for an hour and a half. Remove the prepared meat, unfold the foil, cool it, cut it into thin slices and place on the dish.
Recipe 4. Pork baked in a slow cooker in a honey glaze
- kg of pork neck;
- sea salt;
- 75 ml of olive oil;
- 5 Zubkov chsenok;
- 100 g of honey;
- 70 ml of soy sauce;
- 100 g mustard.
1. Wash the pork neck under running water and dry it with napkins. Tie meat with culinary thread so that it retains its shape.
2. Peel and chop the garlic cloves. Make shallow cuts in meat and stuff it with garlic from all sides.
3. Smear the pork with olive oil and rub with a mixture of salt and black pepper.
4. Place the prepared meat in the multicooker bowl and activate the “Baking” function. Cook pork for an hour.
5. In a deep bowl combine soy sauce with mustard and honey. To stir thoroughly. Remove the pork from the slow cooker, pour over the sauce and return to the bowl. Bake in the same mode for another 20 minutes.
Recipe 5. Pork baked in a slow cooker with soy sauce
- ground black pepper;
- 700 pork neck;
- 50 ml of soy sauce;
- garlic - five cloves.
Preparation Method 1. A piece of pork thoroughly rinse and pat dry with paper napkins.
2. Peel the garlic, rinse and finely chop. Pour soy sauce into a small bowl and add ground pepper, garlic and salt to it. Stir well.
3. Put the pork in a deep plate and pour it with the mixture. Turn the meat over so that the marinade is evenly distributed throughout the piece. Leave the meat for three hours to marinate well.
4. Place a piece of pork in a roasting sleeve. Edge tie the thread. To prevent the sleeve from bursting, make a few punctures. Place the meat in the sleeve in the multicooker container.
5. Turn on the Baking feature for an hour and a half. After an hour, carefully untie one side of the sleeve and turn the meat over, so that it is covered with an appetizing crust on both sides. Tie the sleeve again and continue cooking until the beep sounds.
Recipe 6. Pork baked in a slow cooker with pineapple
- 5 g dried basil;
- kg pork belly with skin;
- 10 g of Provencal herbs;
- 7 rings of fresh pineapple;
- black pepper;
- six carrots;
- 100 g of mayonnaise;
- 50 g mustard.
1. Wash and dry the pork. Put a piece of meat on the table and make a sharp knife a few cuts along, bringing the knife to the skin. The distance between the cuts should be two centimeters.
2. Rub the pork with a mixture of salt and pepper.
3. Peel the pineapple, and cut into rings. If you do not have fresh fruit, you can use canned. Peel one carrot and cut into circles. Pineapple rings and carrot mugs insert into the incisions.
4. Peel the rest of the carrots and cut them in strips. Grease the multicooker pot with oil. Bottom line with stripes of carrot.
5. Mustard mixed with mayonnaise, salt and season with spices. Rub the meat with this marinade and leave for an hour. Then put the meat on a layer of carrots.
6. Close the lid of the appliance and turn on the Baking function and cook the pork for an hour. Remove the prepared meat, cool, cut into neat slices and put on the dish.
Recipe 7. Pork baked in a slow cooker with beans, mushrooms and cucumbers
- ground ginger;
- half a pound of pork tenderloin;
- freshly ground pepper;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 50 ml of vegetable oil;
- five pickles;
- A can of canned beans in a tomato.
1. Rinse pork tenderloin under a tap and pat dry with napkins. Cut the meat into large chunks and rub it with a mixture of salt, ginger and pepper. You can use fresh ginger, finely rubbed it. Put the pork in a multicooker container, brushing it with oil.
2. Shred the peeled onion head into half rings. Spread the onion over the meat. Cut the pickles into circles and place on top of the onion.
3. Rinse the mushrooms and cut into thin slices. Spread them evenly over the bow.
4. Put the canned beans in the final layer. Pour the can sauce. Close the lid tightly and activate the “Baking” function. Cook the pork for about an hour. Arrange on plates and serve as a separate dish.
Pork baked in a multi-pot - tips and tricks from the chef
- For baking, choose a piece of pork tenderloin with a thin layer of fat.
- To make the meat very tender and fragrant, marinate it for several hours.
- Be sure to rub the meat with spices and chop garlic.
- If you are making pork roll, wrap it in thin slices of bacon, so it will be juicy.
- Cut the finished pork into pieces and serve as an addition to the side dish or as a snack.