Finally, warm days came and you can go out with your family or friends to nature. Well, where without a fragrant kebab, cooked on charcoal. The taste of kebabs largely depends on properly prepared marinade. He will make your shish kebab really juicy and tasty. Therefore, it is important to be able to cook the marinade for kebabs.
The best marinade for pork kebab - the basic principles of cooking
Marinade - the main component of the recipe for pork kebabs. It gives the meat a unique taste, aroma and juiciness. Classic marinade is made from a mixture of vinegar and spices. At the same time, they use not only vinegar, but also grape, wine or apple. In no case for the marinade do not use diluted with water acetic essence.
Vinegar in marinades is often replaced with sour juices, tomato, mayonnaise or soy sauces, wine, and dairy products. In the marinade add onions and spices. If you wish, you can add slices of citrus, fresh herbs, garlic or celery.
Generally, cooking marinade is a creative process, you can add any spices, vegetables, greens and even fruits to the mix.
The best marinade for pork shashlik is made on the basis of orange, apple or tomato juice, as well as dairy products.
We can say that half of the success in cooking pork shashlik depends on the correct marinade, and the second half on roasting.
We have collected for you the best marinade recipes for pork kebab, so you can enjoy the fragrant and delicious meat.
Recipe 1. The best marinade for pork kebabs on wine
- 250 ml of sunflower oil;
- 200 ml of red wine;
- a mixture of peppers;
- six onions;
- coriander and cilantro;
- pork tenderloin.
1. Wash the pork tenderloin, pat dry with napkins and clean out of all the excess. Cut the meat in small pieces. 2. Pour the sunflower oil into a separate dish and add salt, cilantro, hops-suneli and coriander. If you wish, you can add finely chopped greens.
3. Peel the onion and cut it into large rings.
4. In deep dishes connect the sliced pork with onions. All mix gently. Pour the wine marinade into the meat and continue to mix, slightly pressing the meat with onions. Pour the contents of the dishes with wine and cover with a lid.
5. Marinate pork for two hours, then strung on a skewer. Fry evenly on all sides on the coals. Serve shashlik with fresh herbs, sauce and vegetables.
Recipe 2. The best marinade for pork kebab on kefir
- kefir - a glass;
- onions - three small heads;
- white ground pepper.
1. Pour kefir into a suitable container and add ground white pepper and salt to it. Stir.
2. We clean the onion and chop into thin half-rings.
3. Pork my, cut into small portions and shift to a deep bowl. Add the onion to the meat and mix, slightly pressing down. Fill all kefir marinade and send for six hours in the fridge.
Recipe 3. The best marinade for pork kebab with soy sauce
- bulb onions;
- two feathers of young garlic;
- 10 g of honey;
- 50 ml of soy sauce;
- pork flesh.
1. Wash my pig meat under a tap, dry it and cut it into portions. We shift the meat in a deep dish.
2. Pour the soy sauce into a separate cup, add honey to it and stir thoroughly until it is completely dissolved and lumps remain.
3. Crush young garlic with green onion feathers. Put it in a mortar and grind well. Add spices, salt and garlic in a mixture of soy sauce and honey. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Peel the peeled onions in large rings. Spread it to the pork. 5. Fill the whole with soy-honey marinade and mix everything well with your hands, slightly squeezing the meat with onions. Pork marinated for five hours.
Recipe 4. The best marinade for pork kebab on mineral water
- pork - two kg;
- salt - 50 g;
- highly carbonated mineral water - one and a half liters;
- black pepper peas - 10 g;
- onions - three heads;
- fresh greens - a bunch.
1. Peel and dice onions. Wash the pork, dip it in napkins and cut into portions.
2. Rub the meat with onions and place in a bowl, shifting the pork with onions, greens, peas and salt.
3. Fill all with mineral water and pickle meat for an hour.
Recipe 5. The best marinade for pork kebab with milk
- 50 g of mustard;
- 75 ml of wine vinegar;
- bulb onions;
- 250 ml of milk;
1. Peel the onion and cut it into large rings. Wash the pork flesh, dip it in napkins and cut into portions of medium size.
2. Pour milk into deep dishes, add mustard, salt and spices. Pour in wine vinegar. Stir until dissolved. Then put the dishes with the marinade on the fire and slightly heat it.
3. Pour marinade over pork with onion and mix everything with your hands, gently kneading the meat.
4. When the marinade is cold, put the pork in the fridge and marinate the meat for three hours.
Recipe 6. The best marinade for pork kebab on grapefruit juice
- large grapefruit;
- refined vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- a mixture of peppers - 3 g;
- onions - two large heads;
- coriander - 3 g;
- parsley and cilantro - 50 g each.
1. Wash the grapefruit, peel it off and peel off the films. Finely chop the resulting flesh. 2. Onions clean, wash and chop into thin rings.
3. Wash the pork, cut it into 50 gram pieces and place it in an enamel saucepan. Pepper, salt and coriander. Add onions and grapefruit to the meat. Gently mix everything, slightly pressing down with your hands.
4. Marinate meat for an hour.
Recipe 7. The best marinade for pork kebab on sour cream with cheese
- 25 ml of apple cider vinegar;
- 250 ml of sour cream;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- fresh basil;
- 100 ml of olive oil;
- pork flesh.
1. Wash the pork flesh, lightly dry and cut into small pieces. Put the meat in an enamel saucepan.
2. Put sour cream in a deep bowl, add seasoning, chopped basil and pour olive oil.
3. Grind the cheese on a fine grater and put in a bowl of sour cream. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Marinade shift into the meat and mix gently. Marinate pork for five hours in the fridge.
Recipe 8. Marinade for pork kebab on apple juice
- ground pepper;
- ten tomatoes;
- onions - six heads;
- fresh dill and parsley;
- apple juice - 300 ml;
- fresh green basil - 50 g;
- carnation - three stars.
1. Rinse the pork pulp under the tap, dry and cut into portions. Each rub with salt.
2. Finely chop the washed greens. Onion peel and shred.
3. Pour into a deep cup of apple juice, add greens, onions, peppers and cloves. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Transfer the meat to enamelware and pour apple marinade. Cover with a lid, put the load on top and leave to marinate for four hours.
Recipe 9. Mustard marinade for pork kebab
- black ground pepper - 5 g;
- table mustard - 25 g;
- single orange peel;
- ground cumin - 5 g;
- honey - 30 g.
1. Place all ingredients for the marinade into the bowl of the blender and smash all until smooth.
2. Pork wash, dip napkins, cut off the film and excess fat. Cut the meat into slices.
3. Put meat on a skewer and grease each piece with mustard marinade. Immediately fry on all sides on the coals.
Recipe 10. Marinade for pork kebab on cognac
- refined vegetable oil - 80 ml;
- cognac - half a cup;
- two white bulbs;
- soy sauce - half a cup;
- black pepper peas - 10 g;
- hot pepper - pod;
- pork pulp - two kg.
1. Red pepper and peeled onion cut into half rings.
2. Put the sliced meat into the pan, overlaid with pepper and onion. Sprinkle each layer with black pepper.
3. Pour soy sauce into the bowl, add vegetable oil and brandy to it. Shake it all up.
4. Pour the marinade over the meat. Cover it with a lid and shake well to distribute the marinade evenly across all the pieces. Marinate pork and hours, occasionally shaking the meat in a saucepan.
Recipe 11. The best marinade for pork kebab with kiwi
- fine salt;
- Kiwi - ten fruits;
- ground black pepper;
- garlic - ten cloves.
1. Wash the pork pulp, dry and chop the meat in equal, medium pieces.
2. Peel kiwi, cut into four parts and place in the bowl of the blender. Smash the fruit to a puree.
3. Peel and chop the garlic. Combine mashed kiwi with garlic in a cup. Season with pepper and salt. Stir the marinade thoroughly and pour over the pork. Leave for an hour.
Recipe 12. The best marinade for pork kebab on pomegranate juice
- pomegranate juice - a glass;
- onions - two large heads;
- black pepper;
- pork pulp - kg.
1. Peel the bulbs and cut them into large rings.
2. Wash the pork pulp under running water, clean the meat from everything that is superfluous, dry and cut into chunks.
3. Put the meat in a container, add onion rings and pour all the pomegranate juice. Marinate pork for eight hours, putting the dishes with meat in the refrigerator.
Recipe 13. The best marinade for pork shashlik “Mediterranean”
- garlic - head;
- dried rosemary - 75 g;
- three large lemons;
- olive oil - a quarter cup;
- pork tenderloin - one and a half kg.
1. Wash the lemons, dry and squeeze the juice out of them. In this case, the pulp that falls into the juice to save.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and pass them through the press. Add crushed garlic to lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
3. Pork tenderloin washed, dried and cut into pieces. Put the meat in a container, shifting it with lemon pulp. Pour all the lemon marinade. Put the meat container in the fridge for about four hours.
The best marinade for pork kebab - tips and tricks
If possible, do not add table vinegar to the marinade, as it will make the meat hard and dry.
If you still want to add vinegar, add wine.
Cut the onions into large rings if you plan to bake it with the meat.
Marinate the meat for as long as indicated in the recipe. Excessive marinade effect can negatively affect the taste of kebab.