The fragrant and juicy frittata with mushrooms will appeal to all your relatives without exception. This Italian dish is served for breakfast and is similar to an ordinary omelet, but, unlike it, is created with a variety of toppings. Everything that is in your refrigerator will be suitable for making frittats - such culinary approach will greatly delight bachelors! Yesterday's boiled ravioli or dumplings, fried potatoes or french fries, mushrooms, vegetables, cereals, etc. can serve as stuffing. The main thing is not to add either milk or water to the beaten eggs so that the dish does not fall apart when laid out on plates.
Do not forget to supplement the frittata with fresh herbs, seasonings and spices. Mushrooms can be used as a store, and forest, edible. Round the clock can be purchased at the supermarket oyster mushrooms or mushrooms.
- 250 g oyster mushrooms;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 10 ml of vegetable oil;
- 25 g grated hard cheese;
- 1 pc. onions;
- salt and pepper;
- greens to taste.
1. We will break the eggs into a deep bowl or salad bowl, pour in salt and ground black pepper to taste, beat all with a fork or a whisk for 3-4 minutes. It is necessary to thoroughly mix the whites with the yolks, it is not necessary to beat the mass into a fluffy foam!
2. We wash the oyster mushrooms and cut the mushrooms from their base, cut into slices. Peel the onion, rinse and cut into small cubes.
3. Warm up a frying pan with vegetable oil, pour onion slices on it and fry for 2-3 minutes on high heat. First, fry only the onions, otherwise the mushroom slicing will release the liquid and the onions will be steamed, it will remain dense and tough.
4. As soon as the onion cutting is slightly reddened, pour in the mushroom and season with salt and pepper to taste. Fry for 5-6 minutes until the liquid has evaporated. Let's remember that mushrooms will burn about two times.
5. When the mushroom zazharka reddens, reduce the heat.
6. Carefully pour the egg mass into the pan so that all the filling is wrapped in it. Powdered grated cheese.
7. Put in a mass of washed fresh greens: crushed or leaves, twigs.
8. Cover the container with a lid and steam the fritt with minimal heating for about 4-5 minutes until ready.
9. Put it on a plate and serve it hot, varying the dish with various sauces, if desired.