Vegetable broth soup - general cooking principles
How can tasty and healthy vegetable broth be used? You can dilute them with thick mashed potatoes or sauces, you can add them to meat goulash, and you can cook a terrific soup. Vegetable broth is good because, unlike broth cooked, for example, from mushrooms or pork, it does not have a strong smell, and therefore is suitable for any kitchen experiments.
Vegetable broth soup - preparing food and dishes
Of course, the soup will be nourishing if you add meat or poultry, frying. But if you do not like this food, then you can cook a tasty dish and vegetarian, from some vegetables. Let's try out a few recipes that you and your family will love.
Vegetable soup soup recipes:
Recipe 1: Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Do you like cheese? If yes, then you need to try this soup! Vegetable broth fits perfectly for the base, as water will not allow the cheese to reveal its flavor, and chicken broth or mushroom will kill the smell of cream that is mystical for all gourmets. Serve the dish should be hot, barely removing from the fire.
- Vegetable broth 1.8 liters
- Potatoes 2 pieces
- Cream cheese 3 pieces
- Hard cheese 150 grams
- White bread crackers
- Vegetable broth set on the stove to warm up.
- Prepare the potatoes - peel it and lower it into broth as a whole. After 15 minutes, the potatoes should be removed and slightly cooled, chopped with a blender until mashed. Puree return to the pot, where to cook the soup. As soon as the first bubbles appear on the surface, we add melted cheese to the soup. Stir the curd so that it dissolves completely. The soup should be cooked for another five minutes over low heat.
- Grate hard cheese.
- Pour the ready dish into deep plates, sprinkle with grated cheese on top and add croutons.
Recipe 2: Soup on vegetable broth with cabbage
White cabbage boiled has a bright aroma, which it conveys to the dish. Therefore, for cabbage soup in vegetable broth, take broccoli and Brussels sprouts and cauliflower.
- 2 liters of vegetable broth
- Broccoli 200 grams
- Cauliflower 240 grams
- Brussels Sprouts 150 grams
- Vegetable broth is set on the stove and heated.
- While the broth is boiling, cook the cabbage. Broccoli and color wash and disassemble into inflorescences, and Brussels cut in half each thing.
- Put cabbage in broth, salt and cook for about ten minutes.
- Add chopped spinach to the soup, then cook the soup for another two or three minutes and turn it off.
Recipe 3: Vegetable broth soup with canned mussels and basil
Mediterranean recipe to your taste if you like seafood. Components will need unusual, but you can find them on the shelf of any store.
- Vegetable broth 1.8 liters
- Mussels canned 300 grams
- White beans 100 grams
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- Fresh Bulgarian pepper 1 piece
- Fresh green basil
- Beans must be prepared in advance - boil it until half cooked. If you do not want to mess with this naughty legume, you can buy canned beans, just for use in the soup drain from it all the water.
- Put the broth on the fire. While it is still cold, put the beans there.
- Pepper Bulgarian, wash, clean the middle part and cut into thin strips.
- As soon as the broth begins to boil, add the canned mussels, salt and mix. The soup should be cooked for about seven minutes, then add a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste and Bulgarian pepper to the saucepan. Boil the soup for another five minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Place a leaf of basil before serving.
Recipe 4: Italian vegetable soup soup with peppers
Pepper is dearly loved by many cuisines of the world for its fresh sweet taste, which can advantageously shade any dish. Take this dish only if you are not afraid to spend time preparing it - then the result will exceed all expectations. The peculiarity of this soup is that one of the components needs to be cooked on the grill - a light aroma of smoke will add a piquancy to the dish.
- Vegetable broth 2 liters
- Fresh yellow pepper 1 piece
- Pepper, canned 200 grams
- Green pepper grilled 2 pieces
- Dried tomato 50 grams
- In the vegetable broth, pour a little liquid from a jar of canned pepper, about 100 grams, and set on fire.
- Canned, fresh and grilled peppers cut into small cubes into small pieces. As soon as the broth boils, add vegetables to the saucepan, make a small fire and cook for about eight minutes.
- Add tomatoes to the soup, then cook for about five minutes. Do not overdo it with this ingredient, otherwise the dish will sour. If there are many tomatoes, a sugar spoon will save the situation.
- Add a few fresh basil leaves to the finished dish.
Recipe 5: Vegetable soup with pumpkin
Autumn time gives us a lot of bright emotions, as well as a tasty harvest from the garden and trees. One of the important ingredients that can successfully be added to many dishes is the golden pumpkin. Cook soup in vegetable broth with pumpkin. It can be unsweetened, but at your discretion, you can substitute a potato for an apple and add sugar.
- Vegetable soup broth 1 liter
- Pumpkin 0.450 kg
- Potato 1 piece
- Set the vegetable broth to warm up on the stove.
- Remove the peel from the pumpkin, cut it into cubes and put everything in the broth. Put the whole potato in the saucepan.
- Fifteen minutes later, remove the vegetables, cool them and bring them to a mushy state using a blender. Add the puree broth, gradually diluting it.
- Pour the mashed potatoes into a saucepan and put on the stove again for five minutes, until boiling. Before serving, place a spoonful of sour cream or a piece of butter in a plate with a dish.
Vegetable broth soup - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- From which vegetables is it best to cook vegetable broth? This may be potatoes, onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower. Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes and white cabbage is better not to use. In addition, you can add bay leaf to vegetables.
- On the basis of vegetable broth, you can cook meat or fish soup - the dish will turn out to be much tastier than the same, but cooked in water.
- Do not forget about the addition in the form of greens: spinach, parsley, dill, basil. Parsley roots will add more flavor to the dish.
- In order for the soup to be not just delicious, but also beautiful, you can add to it a broil of carrots and onions (it will give the dish a golden-sunny hue), as well as fresh spinach (for a rich green color).
- Soup, boiled in vegetable broth, can be stored for several days longer than soup with the same ingredients, but cooked in water.