It’s hard to think of a more suitable company for stewing tender chicken meat than sweet zucchini. Abundantly selected juice will become a kind of vegetable gravy, in which pieces of poultry of any size in a closed volume of the multicooker will quickly reach full readiness even without adding water, acquiring a unique flavor.
If you show imagination and pick up colorful varieties of zucchini - from lemon yellow gold to dark green glossy zucchini - and use a figure knife, you can turn a simple dish into an appetizing vegetable rainbow with a seductive smell of spices.
- chicken 1 pc .;
- zucchini 2-3 pieces .;
- carrots 1 pc .;
- bulb onion 1 pc .;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- ground pepper;
- water 0, 5 st .;
- vegetable oil.
1. Peel the onion, carrot and garlic. Rinse vegetables and towel dry. Cut the garlic into slices. Shred the carrots in half rings and cut the onion in half rings.
2. Rinse and squash from the excess moisture. Cut tails from both sides. Cut along the entire length of the vegetables. Cut the halves with non-thin half-rings so that they hold the shape after extinguishing.
3. For cooking, you can use both whole chicken and its parts: thighs, legs, wings and fillets. Rinse the chicken well and divide it into pieces. The back can be used for cooking chicken broth.
4. Pour vegetable oil in the bowl of the multicooker and set the mode “Frying” or “Baking”. Put the prepared chicken in hot oil and fry until golden brown 10-15 minutes.
5. When the meat pieces are reddened, add the chopped onion, carrot and garlic. Mix gently and fry for 3-5 minutes in the same mode.
6. Turn off the “Hot” program. Add sliced zucchini. Season with salt, ground pepper. You can add bay leaf and other spices. Pour water, preferably hot. Stir. Cover tightly and set “Stewing” / “Vegetables” for 30 minutes. If the technique is powerful, this time will be enough to prepare all the ingredients. If the slow cooker does not have the function of a pressure cooker, then quenching time will take 50-60 minutes.
7. Chicken zucchini ready.