Schi is a traditional vegetable soup, the main product in which is cabbage.
Improve or enhance the taste of the dish, adding products with a strong own taste. And one of the most popular recipes is cabbage soup with mushrooms. They are prepared with all types of mushrooms, both fresh and harvested for future use. Dried chanterelles and sterilized champignons, fresh white mushroom and pickled mushrooms are used. And every time soup is obtained in a new way, with its excellent flavor.
Fresh cabbage cabbage soup with mushrooms - general technological principles
• Mushroom soup traditionally cooked with broth, rich meat broth can also be the basis of such soup. For broth suitable as pork and beef, you can use poultry meat.
• Mushrooms choose fresh, dried or frozen. Dried soaked beforehand with water, frozen, if they are already sliced, do not defrost.
• Initially prepare broth or mushroom broth. Mushrooms are put into the broth after the meat has boiled down a bit so that both products are ready to cook at the same time. After that, other components are put into the soup base, taking into account the time required for their preparation. Fresh cabbage is added about seven minutes before the potatoes.
• Fresh cabbage cabbage soup with mushrooms is almost always filled with vegetable roasting. Chopped onions and carrots are fried in vegetable oil, although it is possible to use cream. Often a tomato is added to the vegetables, which is replaced if possible with tomatoes. Mushroom soup to get fragrant, chopped after boiling mushrooms stew together with vegetables. Vegetable roasting put in the soup at the very end and give them after that for a while slowly simmer.
• In the cabbage soup, in addition to mushrooms, you can add beans, barley. Legumes and cereals, like dried mushrooms, are first kept in water. This allows you to speed up the cooking.
Meaty cabbage made from fresh cabbage with mushrooms in beef broth
• fresh brisket, beef - 500 gr .;
• a pound of fresh cabbage;
• large carrot - 1 pc .;
• 500 gr. fresh small champignons;
• 400 gr. potatoes;
• 2 bulbs;
• fresh dill - 5 sprigs;
• parsley root.
1. Particularly thoroughly wash blood from beef. We put the meat in a saucepan and, by pouring cold water on it, with a maximum of heating, bring to a boil. Do not forget to remove the foam. Boil the broth for 20 minutes from boiling, lay in it one onion and parsley root. We continue to cook for half an hour. Broth should not boil intensely.
2. Prepare the vegetables. Carrot and parsley root cut into rings, potatoes - into cubes, peel the onion. From the head of cabbage we remove spoiled leaves, cut them in half and finely chop. Wash champignons and cut into longitudinal plates.
3. From the finished broth, extract the roots, take out the meat and let it cool slightly. Add the broth to salt, drop the cabbage into it, wait for it to boil. Add potatoes, lower the onion, parsley root rings and carrots.
4. When the broth begins to boil again, put the mushrooms and boiled meat cut into pieces. Reduce heat, cook soup until ready potatoes.
5. At the end we get an onion from the broth, add the chopped dill and, after a minimum fire for about a minute, remove from the fire.
Lenten fragrant cabbage from fresh cabbage with mushrooms
• three large potatoes;
• 70 gr. dried mushrooms (boletus, whites);
• mid-size carrot;
• onions - a small head;
• two spoons of butter;
• fresh greens;
• a pound of fresh squirrels.
1. Dried mushrooms thoroughly rinsed in plenty of water and pour boiling water. Withstand about ten minutes, then wash again, shift to the pan. Water, in which the mushrooms were soaked, we filter and add to the pan, adding three liters of water, bring to a boil. Be sure to collect the foam, boil the mushrooms for 20 minutes, then remove and, after cooling slightly, cut into thin strips or small slices. 2. In a boiling broth of mushrooms, drop the finely chopped cabbage, after five minutes, lay the potato cubes, cook for a quarter of an hour.
3. Crush the carrot with the average grater, put it in the pan. Pour two spoons of butter, add chopped onions. Turn on medium heat and fry vegetables until golden brown. Then add the mushrooms, add two spoons of mushroom broth, simmer for five minutes.
4. We shift the roasting to the soup, we add some salt to our liking and bring it to readiness, without letting it boil. At the end, we put greens in the pot, then give another minute, and turn them off.
Russian traditional cabbage soup with mushrooms
• forest fresh mushrooms - 150 grams;
• two carrots;
• tablespoon flour;
• three small potatoes;
• 30 gr. frozen homemade cream;
• small lemon;
• young dill;
• a pound of white squirrel.
1. Shred cabbage. On a small fire put the pan, put the butter and wait until it melts. We spread cabbage, stew until half cooked, stirring it regularly.
2. Put three liters of water on intense heat. When it boils, put the mushrooms, coarse grated carrots and potato sticks into wide saucepan in a pan.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, continue to boil the potatoes until half cooked. Add the stewed cabbage and stew the soup with a little heat until vegetables are ready.
4. Melt some butter in a pan. Add flour and, stirring, warm over medium heat to a cream shade. Squeeze out the lemon juice, strain it through a sieve.
5. One minute until cooked, adjust the taste with fresh juice and salt. Enter the flour fried in butter, put the greens. Wait for boiling and remove from the stove.
Recipe for classic fresh cabbage soup with mushrooms in meat broth
• 150 gr. fresh or two times less dried mushrooms;
• any meat tenderloin - 500 gr .;
• a pound of cabbage; • onion;
• three large potatoes;
• butter - 2 spoons;
• small carrot;
• a bit of any fresh greens;
• A tablespoon of tomato or two fresh tomatoes.
1. Pour a piece of washed meat with water, place the pan on a large fire and wait for an intense boil. Then reduce the heat so that the boiling of the broth is minimal, cover with the lid and cook until the meat is cooked. Do not forget to remove the foam during boiling and in the process of cooking. Ready meat we get, cut into portions and put back into the pan.
2. Fresh mushrooms cut into large strips or plates and dip into boiling broth. Boil for five minutes, add finely shredded cabbage, and after another five minutes - potato cubes. Cook until softened vegetables.
3. Pour two spoons of oil into the heated over low heat pan, chopped onion. We pass to light browning, add carrots, grated with large chips, continue to fry vegetables until golden onion staining. Enter the tomato paste or sliced tomatoes, simmer, stirring, for five minutes.
4. Fill the soup with roasting vegetables, pour the chopped greens into the pan. Grind crushed garlic with salt (3 teeth), send it to the pan. Salt cabbage soup, boil for minimum heating for three minutes.
Fresh cabbage soup with mushrooms and barley - “Monastic”
• 80 gr. pearl barley;
• 450 gr. fresh cabbage, white cabbage;
• potatoes - 350 gr .;
• sweet carrot - one, small;
• small onion;
• 35 ml of sunflower oil;
• green onion feathers, dill;
• 50 gr. dried mushrooms or chanterelles.
1. Dried mushrooms must be soaked in water beforehand. To do this, after washing, leave them in cold water for an hour and a half. Next, strain the liquid and transfer the mushrooms to the pan. Add the required amount of water, put on the maximum fire. Upon boiling, reduce heat, boil the mushrooms until softened. Then remove the mushrooms, cut into slices or thin strips. 2. In a separate saucepan, without adding salt, boil the barley until half cooked. We wash the cereal and put it in boiling mushroom broth. Add potatoes, chopped into cubes and chopped cabbage, cooked with a small boil, checking the readiness for cereals and potatoes.
3. In hot oil to a ruddy shade, fry the chopped onion with a large grated carrot. Put to the vegetables sliced after boiling mushrooms. Add a little mushroom broth from the pan to the pan and leave on low heat to simmer for seven minutes.
4. Add the cooked roast in the soup, letting it boil for two minutes, put the chopped dill, simmer for about a minute. Served with green onions.
Fresh cabbage cabbage soup with mushrooms and beans
• half a cup of beans, preferably white;
• medium sized potato tubers - 2 pcs .;
• pork - 300 gr .;
• one small tomato;
• 300 gr. cabbage fresh;
• fresh or frozen mushrooms - 150 gr .;
• one sweet pepper;
• onion head;
• a mixture of dried herbs: basil, dill, parsley;
• refined oil;
• two slices of fresh garlic.
1. We wash the pork pulp well, put it in a saucepan and, pouring in 2 liters of water, set the boil broth. If you have taken meat with a bone, it will take an hour and a half to prepare it, and an hour will be enough for the pulp.
2. Boil the pork over low heat for a quarter of an hour, put the washed beans into the broth and continue cooking without changing the heat. Be sure to remove the foam. When the pork is ready, remove it from the broth, cut into pieces, lay back. Add small sliced mushrooms and cook beans until half cooked.
3. Shred carrots, cut the flesh of the bell pepper into thin cross strips, the onion into half rings, and the tomato into cubes.
4. Heat a couple of tablespoons of butter in a skillet, put onion, bell pepper and carrot. Stirring, fry the vegetables until softened, then add slices of tomato and simmer, covered, for another seven minutes. 5. In the broth, to the half-finished beans, lower the thinly sliced cabbage, cook for seven minutes. We put small-sized potato cubes into the pan, cook until softened.
6. Put the chopped garlic in a small grater or press into the cooked roast, heat it up on a small fire for about a minute and put it in the soup. Add dried greens, add some salt, let slowly simmer for about five minutes, and set aside from the heat.
Useful tips and technological tricks to cook fresh cabbage soup with mushrooms
• If you mostly used fresh mushrooms, add as little dried as possible. Soup will be fragrant.
• Dried mushrooms will be sodden faster if they are poured with warm water, and if milk is taken instead, the soup will have an even more delicate mushroom flavor.
• When cooking soup, it is not advisable to use spices, even the red cherry in them will be superfluous. Dish lacks the basic, mushroom flavor.
• Fresh or dried mushrooms can be replaced if marinated or salted, if necessary or desired. They are added to the soup when the potatoes and cabbage are almost ready.
• Lovers of sour soup, at the end of cooking can pour lemon juice or citric acid solution.