When mushrooms begin to grow in the forest in the summer-autumn period, they appear in various forms and on our tables: fried, pickled, stewed, simply boiled and served with sour cream or butter in the form of lettuce. Well, many certainly tried the potatoes with mushrooms. We will cook chanterelle soup, it is their first among them that bring mushroom pickers from a quiet hunt.
1. First of all prepare the mushrooms. Remember, they need to be recycled as soon as they are brought from the forest. Usually they have sand, forest trash, so we sit and clean the chanterelles: everything that can be removed with a knife, we remove, the rest is removed by hand. We shift into a large deep container and pour boiling water.
2. There is no need to put a saucepan with water on the stove, as there is enough water from the kettle. Let the chanterelles stand for 5-7 minutes. The remaining small weed and needle will float to the top, just remove the garbage with a spoon. Drain the water, once again wash the mushrooms, shift to the soup pot and pour water.
3. Take more water than you usually pour when cooking soup, because in the process it will boil a little. No, we won't cook the soup right away, first add the chanterelles and then throw the ingredients.
Keep the mushrooms on high heat. After boiling, reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes under the lid.
After this time we clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into cubes. Put in the soup and give boil over high heat.
4. Next, cook as usual - on the weak.
Chop carrots with onions, carrots, three on a grater, finely chop the onion and shift it all into a frying pan.
5. Pour some oil into the same place, add salt, mix and set to pass. We do not bring up the crispy fried look, when the onions and carrots are slightly golden, we shift them to the mushrooms in the pan.
6. Stir, wait again until everything boils, then boil the soup for 25-30 minutes.
Be sure to try, if we put a little salt, we add some salt.
Serve ready soup with chanterelles hot by adding a spoonful of sour cream or sprinkling with greens.